Stray Fawn Community

Video Games and Consoles

Broken

What video games do you have and what do you play them on?

I have a PS4 where I play Minecraft, Spyro, and Lego DC Supervillains (I got it as a ramdom surprise Christmas gift last year).

I have my Windows 10 where I play Niche, Shelter 2, Cattails, Wolf Quest, Wolf Quest 3, and Minecraft Java edition.

I have a 2DS where I play Pokemon Black, Pokemon Omega Ruby, Pokemon X, Pokemon Sun, Pokemon Ultra Sun, Pokemon Ranger (IDK which one because I never play it), Super Mario Maker, Pokemon Art Academy, and MarioKart.

On my IPad I play MarioKart Tour. That's all.

And I'm getting a Nintendo Switch for Christmas that will have Pokemon Sword. I know because I went with my mom to buy it today. I'm going to get Pokemon Sword tomorrow because if you got a Switch yesterday or today you got a $25 off gift card that you can use.

(I just realized it sounds like I'm flexing. I'm wasn't trying to.)

anyway I've got an Xbox One(X I think but I'm not sure) and my computer that's it

For the Xbox we have some boring Fifa games nobody plays, Minecraft, Terraria that nobody plays, Stardew Valley, some boring Star Wars games nobody plays except my brother, and I don't remember what else

For my computer I've got Terraria, (obviously) Niche, (obviously) Nimbatus, Cattails, Meadow, and probably some others

Oh yeah Minecraft on my computer obviously

Let’s see... I have a Wii U that I mainly play Mario Kart (8) with my friend on, though I occasionally played Ōkami (Wii) on it... maybe I should play more someday... 

For PC, I have Niche (obviously), Cattails, WolfQuest (both 2.7 and 3, though my computer decided it doesn’t like decent graphic settings for WQAA anymore :/), Minecraft, Untold Tales, but I mostly play Terraria nowadays! 

Feel like I should play more Niche... but Terraria is so fun... 

I should do more art too