Stray Fawn Community

Broken's Messy Home

Broken

Same here `^` not sure what to pick for Sw/Sh cause the bunny doesn't really have appeal to me. (tho it may be the best, but water boi has best evo in my opinion.)

1 minute ago, Strayed Away Fawn said:

Same here `^` not sure what to pick for Sw/Sh cause the bunny doesn't really have appeal to me. (tho it may be the best, but water boi has best evo in my opinion.)

I'm probably going to choose Scorbunny just because of habits. It just started when I chose Tepig as my first starter. Fire is my favorite type, and dark. Which is why Litten is my favorite.

3 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

I can relate. (I also do such thing)

so um what's your favourite Nicheling you've ever had that's yours?

Ooh.... that's hard. I've never actually had a favorite nicheling that I didn't create in the nicheling creator, and I don't count those. The only game that I've ever gotten sad when a character dies is Shelter 2.

1 minute ago, Broken said:

Ooh.... that's hard. I've never actually had a favorite nicheling that I didn't create in the nicheling creator, and I don't count those. The only game that I've ever gotten sad when a character dies is Shelter 2.

hmm... any good looking ones? I have Prince, but there's lots more.
20191122082218_1.thumb.jpg.e1adbc8f9c39a05bc42f161f80444946.jpg

1 minute ago, Broken said:

I'm probably going to choose Scorbunny just because of habits. It just started when I chose Tepig as my first starter. Fire is my favorite type, and dark. Which is why Litten is my favorite.

And DARK 

I actually chose Snivy in that gen... Well until I actually got it. which I chose Oshawat ... But unova is a special one. The only one I didn't choose fire. (Of course I don't own the other games. Just Unova/B/W

10 minutes ago, Strayed Away Fawn said:

And DARK 

I actually chose Snivy in that gen... Well until I actually got it. which I chose Oshawat ... But unova is a special one. The only one I didn't choose fire. (Of course I don't own the other games. Just Unova/B/W

Pokemon Black was the first game I ever got. I'm pretty sure I have all the main games after that except for the Let's Gos and Sw/Sh.

Guest SilverTheNicheling
8 hours ago, Strayed Away Fawn said:

But unova is a special one.

You can say that again! ^^ (also, Snivy was my very first starter too! <3)

4 hours ago, SilverTheFawn said:

You can say that again! ^^ (also, Snivy was my very first starter too! <3)

I mean, I am definitely not truth, ideals and the void in between.

Guest SilverTheNicheling
3 hours ago, Strayed Away Fawn said:

I mean, I am definitely not truth, ideals and the void in between.

The truth sucks man.. my ideals come to fruition though!