Stray Fawn Community

Dragonvale?

Spacestar TheThundersuncat

I do have DragonVale World... not very active tho.

2 hours ago, The Flower Fawn said:

Dv world is ending and that’s the one I play so now I’m big sad C4FAB751-5125-4344-9FDE-049C3483D5C4.thumb.png.048853e8fc00576553cc5ecff4610d99.png

Does this just mean removed from app store or legit removing the app from your phone. Not sure if I have DV. (I have to ask permission from my mom if I haven't had that game already on cloud. :/ )

Just now, Strayed Away Fawn said:

Does this just mean removed from app store or legit removing the app from your phone. Not sure if I have DV. (I have to ask permission from my mom if I haven't had that game already on cloud. :/ )

I do! Installing now!

1 hour ago, Strayed Away Fawn said:

I’m level 50 I have over 100 dragons who are my babies and 25 million money I’m bigger sad 

• Sad 2

7 hours ago, Strayed Away Fawn said:

Skyefoxx#6410 is my friend code

If you're worried about cash, most galaxy dragons are very fast earners. My two are about 400k/10 hours. The best way to get food is a plumpkin dragon or the other festivals, 75 -150k. So you kind of start out with very disproportionate means, but you'll get a lot very fast from low level goals too... Lichen dragon (cold/plant) = 250k cash (6hours). I guess you might know already, but if you don't, some prizes will give you a heart attack

Actually important info: nogard changes his galaxy dragon "every few weeks" according to the internet. So you can get a new type about every month, as with gemstone dragons. The first habitat comes for free with the dragon. Second expansion is pretty cheap

I'm still on the lookout of how to attain the festival dragons. We kind of missed halloween, but Thanksgiving is still up.

Harvest moon can be Harvest + Moon too according to the guide, all other combos are Harvest Moon +(random derg). So that's cool at least. I guess people might yet find more for the other festivals.

You apparently get 1 gem automatically with every gold in the Colosseum? I don't have the right dragons yet, but that's...

8-10 gems there

-- max 7 arena

-- 3+? from the airship + one in menu for some reason

-- 0-8 gems in Colosseum chests, depending on your luck. 

//// -- 8+7+4+3= ~22/day when you're all set up. That's way more than I expected

There's gems too from the milestones... so that's 24+ over time without goal rewards. Or gems received for leveling dragons. 

-- Speedfarming cash is air + air, 375k/egg, every two hours. 

Doesn't make sense for me yet, but probably once I get that Harvest dragon. Or the Moon one... the only thing I could need that for is the treasure habitat

Wait what??? Why did I just mystically attain an XP boost? I didn't apply the one I have or won any...

will it ever make sense... 

(Prize for the only game that makes me beg for no more level ups, though. I haven't even hatched my metal egg.... and there's a whole new element soon..... why. Dream scenario: thistle dragon. Nightmare scenario: Thistle dragon, 1.5 million XP. This is either stuffing or killing the completionist in people and there's no in-between)

19 minutes ago, OnlySlightlyEldritchFawn said:

Wait what??? Why did I just mystically attain an XP boost? I didn't apply the one I have or won any...

will it ever make sense... 

(Prize for the only game that makes me beg for no more level ups, though. I haven't even hatched my metal egg.... and there's a whole new element soon..... why. Dream scenario: thistle dragon. Nightmare scenario: Thistle dragon, 1.5 million XP. This is either stuffing or killing the completionist in people and there's no in-between)

Glitched back to an hour. Too late, though. 3.5 million XP on my doorstep. 1.5 levels to go