Stray Fawn Community

Dragonvale?

Spacestar TheThundersuncat

Hey, I love math! Kind of. My favourite past time just happens to be Evil Plotting. I found a really neat trick, though

Sometimes you can't tell what dragon you're about to get, but really need to know... well, no more:

Screenshot_20191204-100603_DragonVale.thumb.jpg.d716c3584dfa01eb69aa9ef398f3d7a4.jpg

See that Blazing? I don't have one yet, or a moon dragon, but they're being bred in the caves. Aiming for Snow, so not today.

10 hours ago, OnlySlightlyEldritchFawn said:

He's a twin dragon. One player gets the egg to hatch as normal, the other gets it send to them in the social tab

So did you breed him up? Cause can’t that only happen in coop breeding? I didn’t breed him in coop.

literally had my Singularity dragon in here for a day. (2 days of breeding?! I regret breeding with your dragon [at least I think it was yours])

11 hours ago, Strayed Away Fawn said:

So did you breed him up? Cause can’t that only happen in coop breeding? I didn’t breed him in coop.

literally had my Singularity dragon in here for a day. (2 days of breeding?! I regret breeding with your dragon [at least I think it was yours])

That's weird, I have one in Storm form, but she came from coop per usual. No lava dragons here, only 2xSoot. 

I just got stuck on a Moon (48hours, targeted at least), then Snowy Bronze (32hours) after a Lodestone (25,30) and Crystal (24). The game selectively "blesses" us. Though I'm not sure what's 24 hours and plant/earth/cold/fire. My Nova should only be able to pass on fire to you, so she's kind of a normal fire derg with higher rarity chances.

(Edit: unless you've got Lightning. That might be the Crystal dragon, bane of the vale. But singularity + nova can't breed one)

I try to avoid breeding earth dragons. Some have short cooldowns, but there's too many 12h+ for comfort. Can't avoid them when trying for some rares, but postponing the swarming has been good to me.  (You might also not want to send your singularity as you haven't unlocked the rare dragons it could wield. Might always clone your dragon, but that's really unlikely :/)

earth in order of nightmare level:

earth + metal (22, 22,19,4)

earth + cold (22,18,14,10)

earth + water (23,15,13,6)

earth + lightning (24, 16, 6)

okay- ish 

+ plant (14,12,4, 4 1/2)

+ fire (10,10,8)

21 hours ago, OnlySlightlyEldritchFawn said:

Must have been a lot of clicking, jailbroken/rooted phone or no

Cloud probably. Game Center or the such. 

• Like 1

You really need a racing track just to appreciate the random despair. Glimmerwing dragons will win every epic event, provided everyone else sucks per usual and there is not that (1) dragon. (And maybe has one of its 4 elements). Nova is bad even on a perfect track. There should be a boost on metal, but it's bugged.

Then Ash dragons are on speed and will wipe the floor even with some firefly in a lightning/fire event... despite being half plant. It's seriously that bad.

2 hours ago, Reindeerfawn said:

First I get nothing for two weeks and then an Autumn, a Turquoise and a Gold in the same three hours. How is this my life

Edit: Nevermind. Just useless snowy bronze #4

Made the mistake of blinking in the direction of a metal dragon after the 47th attempt at Autumn. 

Screenshot_20191220-223701_DragonVale.thumb.jpg.d241ce29fb420ef8b14e72117fa8a1a1.jpg

Wrong dragon streak: #6