Stray Fawn Community

Mr. Invincible rouge male

Aether

wow evil aether, very creative title...

image.png.328781a87472a25386a5cefd8bd5b5f1.png

Why can't I attack this dude?

I feel like this has been posted here before and has been a glitch before but this is my first time doing a proper playthrough in a while soo...

(And also has this happened 2 bearyenas!)

8 replies to this post

This is not a bug.

First, the rogue has big body, which confers 1 defence.

Second, the "attacking" Nicheling has likely only 1 attack (probably due to normal body)

This means that attacking him does no damage, hence you are not given the option to attack because resistance is futile :)

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Why can’t you attack the rogue? Because he has big body.. big body gives at least 1 defense point.. too bad really.. I hate these kind of rogues even though I like big body.

Just now, SilverTheFawn said:

Why can’t you attack the rogue? Because he has big body.. big body gives at least 1 defense point.. too bad really.. I hate these kind of rogues even though I like big body.

But wouldn't you be able to attempt to attack? With other animals like killer bearyenas and friendly bears your able to attempt to attack but it has a low chance of actually going through.

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, Strayed Away Fawn said:

But wouldn't you be able to attempt to attack? With other animals like killer bearyenas and friendly bears your able to attempt to attack but it has a low chance of actually going through.

Nope, unfortunately it is not possible with Nichelings.. I think you might need to post an improvement over at Feature Requests to tell the devs to add an attack attempt to any non-player Nicheling.

On 12/10/2019 at 4:30 PM, Robb Plat said:

This is not a bug.

First, the rogue has big body, which confers 1 defence.

Second, the "attacking" Nicheling has likely only 1 attack (probably due to normal body)

This means that attacking him does no damage, hence you are not given the option to attack because resistance is futile :)

On 11/30/2019 at 9:32 PM, Evil Aether said:

Well, you can attemt predators if you have strength at all, but if you have no strengh then your pretty much useless. (STUPID ROGUES!)