Stray Fawn Community

Bloodlust Tribe

MАTTRESS

This is gonna be a sort of challenge I guess

The tribe can only get food from rabbils, crabbits, etc. Only if they are desperate will they eat something from a plant.

This tribe strives to be the strongest, to be able to kill anything in their path with ease.

The weak are not appreciated, sometimes even left to fend for themselves in the wild when they reach a certain age. Though, they might be loved by some nichelings, and if those nichelings are strong, the weak one can stay, though all their food is supplied by themselves and the ones that do love them, and the weak are almost always not allowed to breed.

The leader must always be one of the strongest in the tribe.

• Like 2

There was a large tribe dominating many islands. It was a rather peaceful one. It had a lot of food so it did not need to kill any creatures.

In the tribe there were two young nichelings who loved to hunt, though when they did so they were scolded, "Why are you doing that? There isn't any reason, we've got plenty of food!" They were Ismi and Ranuro. They were very close, and they always hunted together in secret. (Though someone usually found out..)

They wanted to start their own tribe of vicious hunters, and as soon as they became adults, that's exactly what they did. They took a lot of food from the tribe's stash, got some nesting material, and as soon as they found some ports they took off to the new island.

123077714_Screenshot(106).thumb.png.93242c6d8ab8c423501c8aee35d6a1e8.png

• Like 1

The two cleared the grass around them so they could see better.

Ismi: Well, this place looks like it'll be full of rabbils!

Ranuro: Yeah, I bet it will be! But I wonder if there will be many bearyenas..

31 minutes ago, gamingfawn said:

There was a large tribe dominating many islands. It was a rather peaceful one. It had a lot of food so it did not need to kill any creatures.

In the tribe there were two young nichelings who loved to hunt, though when they did so they were scolded, "Why are you doing that? There isn't any reason, we've got plenty of food!" They were Ismi and Ranuro. They were very close, and they always hunted together in secret. (Though someone usually found out..)

They wanted to start their own tribe of vicious hunters, and as soon as they became adults, that's exactly what they did. They took a lot of food from the tribe's stash, got some nesting material, and as soon as they found some ports they took off to the new island.

123077714_Screenshot(106).thumb.png.93242c6d8ab8c423501c8aee35d6a1e8.png

They’re just platypuses

• Confused 1

New baby born, but he has no attack..

176299181_Screenshot(114).thumb.png.fa9e1a215ea55ba0e65600ba25a1bb65.png

I'm gonna explain the gem colors

If a nicheling has no attack, they will have all yellow gems and will be an omega

The leader always has all red gems and is an alpha

Anyone else has 2 red gems and a yellow in the middle

If one with no attack happens to be the mate of the leader they will have yellow gems and 1 red in the center and they won't be an omega and I'm gonna change Ranuro's to that

If the leader's mate does have attack they will have orange gems with red in the middle

oh any names for the baby?

18 minutes ago, Japanese Melon Fawn said:

I know, but they have way too many water genes

they do but I didn't choose it, I just let most of the things be randomized

I mean, it kind of makes sense? They come from a tribe that doesn't hunt, so they probably do have some straight up platypus/waterbody members with a few claws for fishing. These two wouldn't quite fit in with their genesets, so they went for hunting. Works for me...

• Like 1

Dio, the new leader, leads them to the new island, leaving Tigerfish and Razorania behind, and when they arrive, they see just how tiny it is.

199715174_Screenshot(118).thumb.png.46e31af06c66eb53d68097efda22c439.png

And looks like Taro is getting very old too..

• Like 1