Stray Fawn Community

So I have a playthrough idea

MАTTRESS

I wanted to know if it would work or how to even do it..

So it would be called the "Island of Chaos"

Each 3 days, 3 random console events would occur.

Like nicheling A would become pregnant, nicheling B would become sick, and the spawn rates for killer bearyenas would rise

How do I open the console and how would I decide what things would happen? and would that be entertaining or even work as a playthrough?

Actually I don't know if it would count as a playthrough at all

• Like 3
  • Eek! 2

Angelheart made a story challenge for something like that once. You can check it out and compare ideas? Can't help much right now, in a car, on a highway... 

If you can't code or don't want to, there's:

1. Word document

2. List phrases in order

3. Roll a generator for a number instead of getting a sentence directly by coding

Just so, spawnrates are kind of messy. In my tests, hitting spawnrates for sayy trees, did not increase the general spawnrate in the world. So moving entities only, but you might just summon them creature per command. 

Guest SilverTheNicheling

One problem with the pregnancy command is that your females won’t actually give birth to a cub, try it out and see what I mean..

• 1 month later...
On 1/15/2020 at 12:40 AM, gamingcookie said:

So would this have a chance of messing up my game in any way outside of the one save file?

It shouldn't mess anything up outside of the savefile you use the commands in. And after the last update, commands don't seem to cause any bugs (at least for me) within the consoled savefile, so you should be fine both ways. If you really want to make sure, you can backup all your saves before using console.

On 12/4/2019 at 6:06 PM, Guest SilverTheNicheling said:

One problem with the pregnancy command is that your females won’t actually give birth to a cub, try it out and see what I mean..

I tried it, it breaks the entire save.

• Like 1