Stray Fawn Community

ALL THE PAGES

Sky

This might be on Sky’s homethread, I’m not sure, but whatever. I think it’s funny, so I put it here!
C7778E25-132A-46FC-8898-2E4368698977.jpeg.87650d2eb6861b24f999ca66c80364f5.jpeg

(side note: does anyone know which episode the thing for #3 on the list was, or which doctor it was? or what the thing was called? I have a vague memory of seeing that thing a long time ago but I can’t remember the details...)

• Like 1

Just now, QuarkyFawn said:

(side note: does anyone know which episode the thing for #3 on the list was, or which doctor it was? or what the thing was called? I have a vague memory of seeing that thing a long time ago but I can’t remember the details...)

I don't remember where it's from

7 minutes ago, QuarkyFawn said:

Never mind, looked it up!

Apparently it’s this wifi thing that does bad things to you when you click it... 

...I don’t know where I am!

I feel like this thread has turned into “Tundra spams random DW things for the sake of it”

E8949E8B-6300-448C-B754-E92166F582BC.jpeg.c9643606079d190b09c17f3889b128fa.jpeg
Ultimate nerditude: But if the person in a gas mask doesn’t have a scar on the back of their right hand, they’re fine 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, QuarkyFawn said:

This might be on Sky’s homethread, I’m not sure, but whatever. I think it’s funny, so I put it here!
C7778E25-132A-46FC-8898-2E4368698977.jpeg.87650d2eb6861b24f999ca66c80364f5.jpeg

it's the first episode of season 7 2/2 (the first half was Amy and Rory, then the second half changed to a new companion, sooo) :)

2 hours ago, gamingfawn said:

why does seeing anthropomorphic animals without clothes disturb me so much

For me it's because they remind me of real life people and people should be wearing clothes... then there is Sonic the hedgehog and I don't mind him.🤔

1 hour ago, Sting-tail elf said:

Do you guys think my sting-tail drake is anthro?

if it stands up then yes that's what anthro means

the thing I meant is like humanized animals like a leopard which isn't anthro naturally without clothing