Stray Fawn Community

ALL THE PAGES

Sky

7 hours ago, gamingfawn said:

I actually know what this means

Yeah, I named a trail memeber after my friend and they somehow got Cholera and then Measles in the same game and lived. She also got a rattlesnake bite in another game and lived?!

She’s immortal.

20 hours ago, Evil Aether said:

Yeah, I named a trail memeber after my friend and they somehow got Cholera and then Measles in the same game and lived. She also got a rattlesnake bite in another game and lived?!

She’s immortal.

once I named a member after a Doctor Who character who has somehow died 10 times but came back to life with a different way of dying and coming back each time. Oregon Trail Rory nearly died a lot in the game. He did eventually die both of my tries tho

3 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

once I named a member after a Doctor Who character who has somehow died 10 times but came back to life with a different way of dying and coming back each time. Oregon Trail Rory nearly died a lot in the game. He did eventually die both of my tries tho

I dunno but the card game (Yes, Oregon Trail card game) is like:

Cholera: Play 2 medicine cards or die

Typhoid: Play 1 clean water + 1 medicine card or die.

Measles: Lose 1 turn and play a medicine card or die.

Dysentery: Die.

Mk.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

Wait, Rory's gonna die even more?! O.O

• Eek! 1

6 hours ago, Raybeams said:

Can you guys believe how quickly December is going? Christmas is a week tomorrow, my birthday is this Saturday, also only 2 weeks (ish) until 2010s are over? 

IKR! My birthday's 2 days after Christmas. I can't believe I'm already nearly 14 :0 and yikes yeah 2020 time

• Like 2

2 hours ago, gaminggingerbread said:

My birthday this year was the first one where I didn't feel like I was the age I turned..

Um.

You don't, have to be, over 13, to be, on this forum, right?

I don't think so but might need to ask a moderator...🤷‍♀️🙂

19 hours ago, gaminggingerbread said:

My birthday this year was the first one where I didn't feel like I was the age I turned..

Um.

You don't, have to be, over 13, to be, on this forum, right?

nope. How old are you now (obviously you don't have to answer though, only answer if you're comfortable sharing)

9 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

nope. How old are you now (obviously you don't have to answer though, only answer if you're comfortable sharing)

(Though you do have to on most other sites, there's a little PSA. And don't worry, it always has to say it the page where you make an account. Luckily, Straw fawn studios isn't one of those sites.)

1 hour ago, gaminggingerbread said:

I turned 11

It was definitely my biggest birthday yet, though that isn't very big because I usually just eat the dessert and open presents and that's about it really

Happy Birthday! In only 9 days I'll be turning 14 :0  on my birthday it's a tradition to go out to a movie theater and watch a movie, which will be Jumanji 2 this eyar :) 

• Eek! 2

6 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

Happy Birthday! In only 9 days I'll be turning 14 :0  on my birthday it's a tradition to go out to a movie theater and watch a movie, which will be Jumanji 2 this eyar :) 

Mines in a couple months. I’ll be 14 too!

• Eek! 1

my favorite character from anything ever (Fitz from Agents of Shield) is played by an actor whose birthday (not including year) is two days after mine and I am honored. and his birthday is the anniversary of my joining of the forums! (December 29th)