Stray Fawn Community

ALL THE PAGES

Sky

I expected this to have a lot more pages by now than it does. Here a list of ideas for what to post here that I've come up with:

-Use this like a homethread if you don't have/want one

-some random picture of a cat that you like

-some weird opossum+horse hybrid you drew

-the name of the assassin you hired 5 days ago to kill Carol Jackson in an extremely exquisite way, if I do say so myself

-a base you colored

-some quote from a TV show you're watching

-how much you love (or hate!) the movie you just saw

-rant about some bully at your school

-count to ten with ten separate posts

-your plan for world domination

-list ideas for what you could post here

-basically this place is where you can post literally anything. The off topic if all of Off Topic

Just now, FawnCat said:

Did you get the new University pack?

no... I barely have a pack (other than the free holiday pack). I'm going to get the cats and dogs pack after Christmas, though (and by Christmas I mean "Christmas Eve" 'cause I have Christmas on the 24th)

6 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

no... I barely have a pack (other than the free holiday pack). I'm going to get the cats and dogs pack after Christmas, though (and by Christmas I mean "Christmas Eve" 'cause I have Christmas on the 24th)

The cats and dogs is a good one😄 The packs are on sale now, but I already got university for Christmas. It was fun the first time but there isn't much replay value...🙂 

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

The cats and dogs is a good one😄 The packs are on sale now, but I already got university for Christmas. It was fun the first time but there isn't much replay value...🙂 

yeah it'll have a lot in it. I'll also probably be getting the "my first pet" pack, too

2 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

yeah it'll have a lot in it. I'll also probably be getting the "my first pet" pack, too

I don't have a lot of stuff packs, and they are rarely on sale. Even now on origin it's only the expansion and game packs but no stuff packs. I don't have that pack, but i want it for that hamster😄. I downloaded a niche dog from the gallery and placed it in my household.

I'm mad at the tv show I'm watching right now because so far it's 2 episodes without my favorite character. but then again, they gave me a new character that I like so I'm not sure if I'm still mad or not. so yeah

4 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

I'm mad at the tv show I'm watching right now because so far it's 2 episodes without my favorite character. but then again, they gave me a new character that I like so I'm not sure if I'm still mad or not. so yeah

What tv show? Maybe I can be mad with you?😜