Stray Fawn Community

ALL THE PAGES

Sky

2 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

ooh one of my sims is dying of old age and the only people home are his baby twin daughters and the nanny

1 hour ago, Skysplash8 said:

game wouldn't save so I lost several hours of my weekend :T

That sucks. It happened when I tried the whole 'sims 3 but it's 2020' and i played and forgot that sims 3 was very buggy and it just froze while I was going to another lot... I almost cried. I had played it the whole day practically and in seconds it destroyed my hard work. Then again I should have saved...

• Sad 2

Just now, Skysplash8 said:

adaddcc76e8a16022805051629cc2d50.jpg

(that moment when I liked the new SW movies and don’t really understand the hate they got)

(then again I tend to like almost everything I watch/read and am really bad at looking at things critically so don’t listen to me)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tundra said:

(that moment when I liked the new SW movies and don’t really understand the hate they got)

(then again I tend to like almost everything I watch/read and am really bad at looking at things critically so don’t listen to me)

I don't think the new SW was 100% bad. it had some good points but I'm just confused on there choices for the characters. And the plot was a bit all over the place for me personally.

• Like 1

these are supposedly (not officially confirmed) titles for the episodes of season 7 of AoS and just. "Know your onions"? "A trout in the milk"? "The totally excellent adventures of mack and the d"?? I LOVE IT

1. "Know Your Onions"

2. "The New Deal"

3. "Alien Commies from the Future"

4. "Out of the Past"

5. "A Trout in the Milk"

6. "Adapt or Die"

7. "The Totally Excellent Adventures of Mack and the D"

8. "After, Before"

9. "As I Have Always Been"

10. "Stolen"

11. "Brand New Day"

12. "The End is at Hand"

13. "What We're Fighting For"

the downside: the website this comes from says my favorite characters are somehow not in the finale. I REFUSE TO ACCEPT THAT

• Haha 1