Stray Fawn Community

ALL THE PAGES

Sky

10 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

ooh one of my sims is dying of old age and the only people home are his baby twin daughters and the nanny

well nevermind the game glitched and I lost progress

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

ooh one of my sims is dying of old age and the only people home are his baby twin daughters and the nanny

well nevermind the game glitched and I lost progress

I played to his 'elderly demise' again and it's exactly the same

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, Skysplash8 said:

game wouldn't save so I lost several hours of my weekend :T

That sucks. It happened when I tried the whole 'sims 3 but it's 2020' and i played and forgot that sims 3 was very buggy and it just froze while I was going to another lot... I almost cried. I had played it the whole day practically and in seconds it destroyed my hard work. Then again I should have saved...

• Sad 2

Just now, Skysplash8 said:

adaddcc76e8a16022805051629cc2d50.jpg

(that moment when I liked the new SW movies and don’t really understand the hate they got)

(then again I tend to like almost everything I watch/read and am really bad at looking at things critically so don’t listen to me)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tundra said:

(that moment when I liked the new SW movies and don’t really understand the hate they got)

(then again I tend to like almost everything I watch/read and am really bad at looking at things critically so don’t listen to me)

I don't think the new SW was 100% bad. it had some good points but I'm just confused on there choices for the characters. And the plot was a bit all over the place for me personally.

• Like 1