Stray Fawn Community

ALL THE PAGES

Sky

6 hours ago, TundraKitsune said:

Umbridge was one of the reasons that I disliked Order of the Phoenix, the other reason being how UDFHGUIDFHLING LONG IT IS.

I should re-read it at some point, but I really dislike the length and the illustrated version will probably out in a year and I also really should finish reading illustrated Goblet of Fire...

meanwhile, Order of the Pheonix was my favorite book xD

there was a scene in LOST that went approximately like this:

Des (dad): you see, son, there's a big island out there called Scotland, that's where daddy grew up, and where daddy and mommy fell in love

Penny (mom): hey charlie did daddy tell you about your granddad who wants to kill daddy and his friends if they ever goes back to the big island *glares at Des*

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, TundraKitsune said:

While we're talking about HP,

Dumbledore in the book: "Did you put your name in the Goblet of Fire, Harry?"

Dumbledore in the movie:

dee.jpg

Book vs. movie-

This video is the best 🤣

• Like 1

Just now, Skysplash8 said:

(old) Studio C is the best! :D 

Yeah, New Studio C is just...meh.

I watch JK Studios way more often now! 

Speaking of which, I know you're a person of culture, have you seen the new Loving Lyfe episode?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RaanaTheBanana said:

Speaking of which, I know you're a person of culture, have you seen the new Loving Lyfe episode?

Only part of it. I'm gonna finish ti right now :)

• Eek! 1

7 minutes ago, RaanaTheBanana said:

Finished it!

• Eek! 1

Why is Umbridge so powerful?? At this point she'll probably make Educational Decree 9586 and it will say

"The High Inquisitor has power to remove the headmaster from power and throw them in Azkaban and make them get the Dementor's Kiss for no reason whatsoever and take the position as headmaster so they can ruin the entire school with magic blood quills and lifetime Quidditch bans"

• Haha 2

Just now, gamingcookie said:

Why is Umbridge so powerful?? At this point she'll probably make Educational Decree 9586 and it will say

"The High Inquisitor has power to remove the headmaster from power and throw them in Azkaban and make them get the Dementor's Kiss for no reason whatsoever and take the position as headmaster so they can ruin the entire school with magic blood quills and lifetime Quidditch bans"

Also Quidditch and Azkaban are words according to the is a word real detector but Umbridge isn't?

• Haha 2

On 3/16/2020 at 7:58 AM, TundraKitsune said:

Umbridge was one of the reasons that I disliked Order of the Phoenix, the other reason being how UDFHGUIDFHLING LONG IT IS.

I should re-read it at some point, but I really dislike the length and the illustrated version will probably out in a year and I also really should finish reading illustrated Goblet of Fire...

I actually kinda liked it because of her. Sure she deserves do go rot in a well full of crap but she pushed Neville into being awesome. 

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

6 minutes ago, forgotten said:

Rain in LOST

[sudden loud thunder and lightning on a dry and cloudy day]

[instant pouring rain]

For some reason I keep thinking you're Tundra lol

• Haha 1