Stray Fawn Community

ALL THE PAGES

Sky

Elizabeth Henstridge (actress from AoS) does a livestream during each AoS episode, where she does Zoom with cast and crew.  tomorrow, since it's the big 2-hour series finale, she will share the Zoom meeting link 10 minutes before the stream ends and let fans in. she upped the max so 1000 people can join her. if I manage to be one of those 1000 people, it will be the greatest 5 minutes of my life

23 hours ago, Sky said:

tomorrow is the finale tomorrow is the finale tomorrow is the finale tomorrow is the finale tomorrow is the finale tomorrow is the finale tomorrow is the finale tomorrow is the finale tomorrow is the finale tomorrow is the finale tomorrow is the finale tomorrow is the finale tomorrow is the finale tomorrow is the finale tomorrow is the finale tomorrow is the finale tomorrow is the finale tomorrow is the finale tomorrow is the finale tomorrow is the finale tomorrow is the finale I'M NOT READY I'M NOT READY I'M NOT READY I'M NOT READY I'M NOT READY I'M NOT READY I'M NOT READY I'M NOT READY I'M NOT READY I'M NOT READY I'M NOT READY I'M NOT READY I'M NOT READY I'M NOT READY I'M NOT READY I'M NOT READY I'M NOT READY I'M NOT READY I'M NOT READY I'M NOT READY I'M NOT READY I'M NOT READY I'M NOT READY I'M NOT READY I'M NOT READY I'M NOT READY I'M NOT READY I'M NOT READY I'M NOT READY I'M NOT READY 

the day.

the day has come.

• Like 1

so lara from the flicker round I was just in asked for my username and instead of just friending me in the game she says she'll send me a friend request and leaves?? HOW THE FRICK AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHO YOU ARE??

On 8/11/2020 at 4:03 PM, Sky said:

Elizabeth Henstridge (actress from AoS) does a livestream during each AoS episode, where she does Zoom with cast and crew.  tomorrow, since it's the big 2-hour series finale, she will share the Zoom meeting link 10 minutes before the stream ends and let fans in. she upped the max so 1000 people can join her. if I manage to be one of those 1000 people, it will be the greatest 5 minutes of my life

I WAS ON IT I WAS ON IT I WAS ON IT

I cried so much when the show ended. my brain doesn't know how to function any more. Quake or Mack better get into WandaVision or the movies. It's be hilarious to have Capt America and Sousa meet, they both dated Peggy Carter...

queue my tears again

• Sad 1

Polaris: I think it's the aurora borealis. They say it's the most beautiful thing on earth

Eclipse: *looks at her* Not even close.

me: ASDFGHJKL THEY SO CUTE. IT'S ONLY EPISODE 3 AND I'M FULLY ON BOARD WITH THIS SHIP