Stray Fawn Community

ALL THE PAGES

Sky

(I couldn't copy and paste this so I did screenshots)

this is from a book I have to read and do a report on for school about appreciating your classical christian education blah blah blah. it is kind of interesting though...

image.png.87e99d6f7f042e754d2ffc0033f5a1f4.png

image.png.44d941b0e82335500ff298b5b435c084.png

• Haha 1

so I just walked out of volleyball practice and a bunch of parents and siblings were waiting for us to come out and my crush was right there (his sister is one of my teammates) and he said "hey" when I came out and I panicked but said "hi" backed and he gave me a thumbs up and said "good job" (they were all watching us scrimmage through the giant windows) and I was still panicking (due to a surprise one on one conversation) and said "thanks" and kept on walking 

• Like 2

Just now, Sky said:

so I just walked out of volleyball practice and a bunch of parents and siblings were waiting for us to come out and my crush was right there (his sister is one of my teammates) and he said "hey" when I came out and I panicked but said "hi" backed and he gave me a thumbs up and said "good job" (they were all watching us scrimmage through the giant windows) and I was still panicking (due to a surprise one on one conversation) and said "thanks" and kept on walking 

To the two new girls who will join my class this year (making the boy to girl ratio 1:7), as well as everyone else that exists: STAY AWAY, IM SAVING HIM FOR FUTURE ME WHEN IM OLD ENOUGH TO DATE *hisses like a feral cat*

• Haha 2

Hey so I got banned on Hypixel. yay....

Something about my account being hacked and yahdahyadahya

Anyways got that sorted out and I'll be able to get back on in 30 days and Hypixel will permaban me if it happens again- no stress ahaha.

(Yes, that's the only reason I came back to the forums- Still more active on discord and Steam.) 

• Eek! 1