Stray Fawn Community

ALL THE PAGES

Sky

Just now, gamingcookie said:

good thing i took an involuntary nap near the beginning

I sometimes fall asleep in the school day, but not this time, this is both very sad, and very funny.

20 minutes ago, gamingcookie said:

I REALLY WANT TO DISLIKE THIS VIDEO

this no longer sounds like the mii theme, it sounds a pondering theme, like when a charactar is thinking.

so I watched matpats first minecraft theory, that endermen and you, the player, are the same, so I suggest this theory I made, but first, watch this video, and really notice the part talking about ender pearls.

ok, now after watching that video, there is a problem. one of the problems with the first theory was the ender pearls, how did they get them, well, they might be made of something biological, as when you throw them, they have a chance to create endermites, so maybe they adapted to have instinct to attack endermites, maybe they made some rudimentry ender pearl that would always create ender mites, or not, wait, silverfish exist, what do they drop, wait, nothing! well the ancient civilisation could have harvested silverfish eggs, as we see from the ender mites, maybe they found a weird thing about them that was useful, oh wait, they have block things, as in, the eggs cling to blocks, maybe they found that useful, and incorperated that into making ender pearls, so they used that. They must have used something else, as the endermites are simaler, but not the same. this is the end of this theory.

I think we should post this comment on to game theory minecraft videos, and make sure that he really thinks about this.

I'll even make a post about it in off topic.

12 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

one of the problems with the first theory was the ender pearls, how did they get them, well, they might be made of something biological, as when you throw them, they have a chance to create endermites, so maybe they adapted to have instinct to attack endermites, maybe they made some rudimentry ender pearl that would always create ender mites, or not, wait, silverfish exist, what do they drop, wait, nothing! well the ancient civilisation could have harvested silverfish eggs, as we see from the ender mites, maybe they found a weird thing about them that was useful, oh wait, they have block things, as in, the eggs cling to blocks, maybe they found that useful, and incorperated that into making ender pearls, so they used that. They must have used something else, as the endermites are simaler, but not the same. this is the end of this theory.

this is

3 sentences

I'm working on a wiki for all my gods and as I go I'm finding things that I have to actually learn a little code to do. Like, I added a new row to a template but the row didn't appear when I used the template so I went to the template's source code and found the problem and actually fixed it!! it feels really good

• Eek! 1