Stray Fawn Community

ALL THE PAGES

Sky

8 hours ago, Zixvir said:

hmmmmm, maybe river and river and river river could be a thing?

8 hours ago, Zixvir said:

it would be,

River,river,river, and river

you could map it to any song

lmaooo

that's basically the fandom tho.

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, A Nicheling said:

I found a US food channel on TV, I noticed US adds are a lot better than the ones in Spanish. It is so fun that in medicine adds, like half of the add is just health warnings. Lol

[insert weird medicine name here] helps you live life fully! side effects include cause nausea, headaches, weight loss,  hair loss, bleeding gums, tooth looseness, tooth loss, hives, rashes, confusion, dizziness, sweating, trouble breathing, numbness, extreme pain, seizures, loss of brain function, loss of appendages, nerve damage, fever, blindness, deafness, and even death. [catchy jingle plays]

• Haha 6

Just now, Sky said:

[insert weird medicine name here] helps you live life fully! side effects include cause nausea, headaches, weight loss,  hair loss, bleeding gums, tooth looseness, tooth loss, hives, rashes, confusion, dizziness, sweating, trouble breathing, numbness, extreme pain, seizures, loss of brain function, loss of appendages, nerve damage, fever, blindness, deafness, and even death.

Yes, like that! Lol

I'm bored. Everyone at school today went to big splash and my best frend didnt bother coming to school and all my other friends are at big splash and im bored and we were told that we're spending the entire day in this one room and im bored and my devices are almost out of battery did i mention that im bored?

• Sad 1

38 minutes ago, CanDLinkZz said:

I'm bored. Everyone at school today went to big splash and my best frend didnt bother coming to school and all my other friends are at big splash and im bored and we were told that we're spending the entire day in this one room and im bored and my devices are almost out of battery did i mention that im bored?

:( My mom is making me study for a test ive already studied for