Stray Fawn Community

ALL THE PAGES

Sky

On 12/26/2020 at 12:39 PM, TundraKitsune said:

image.png.4f4c6293d7a7ea18b7cd2ffc3e3acc00.png

pan is bread

?????? why this picture?????????????

jhlidaffierhguierhfierhfoij2hfohhedjfoeshoifhsoirhesoirhewsoifhesoijgrjhfiij... !??!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!

15 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

?????? why this picture?????????????

jhlidaffierhguierhfierhfoij2hfohhedjfoeshoifhsoirhesoirhewsoifhesoijgrjhfiij... !??!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!

It’s the Greek god Pan with bread for a head. Pan is bread

12 hours ago, Zixvir said:

but why iss bread pan?(and no, not misspelling, I overanalyze.)

I made a post saying "bread is pain", a play on words. "Pain" is the French word for bread

Later, Cookie had made a post saying "bread is pan", and Pan as bread was the first thing I thought of, because I'm weird like that

That's my best explanation, hope it's adequate...

2 hours ago, TundraKitsune said:

I made a post saying "bread is pain", a play on words. "Pain" is the French word for bread

Later, Cookie had made a post saying "bread is pan", and Pan as bread was the first thing I thought of, because I'm weird like that

That's my best explanation, hope it's adequate...

ok, but, why is bread pan(as in, other then a purposeful misspelling.)

On 12/8/2020 at 10:06 PM, UWOaether said:

image.thumb.png.3b96a253ba9df201f9f9d115e5ed8713.png

image.thumb.png.ca5a8f1468d6ab2594f9702f5fba0622.png

My people :)

well try going really close to a screen when you do things that involve screens, I heard it damages eyesight. (jk lol) (but it actually doesn't work so you can just do that and there would be no difference between that and staring at screen the normal way.

1 minute ago, Zixvir said:

well try going really close to a screen when you do things that involve screens, I heard it damages eyesight. (jk lol) (but it actually doesn't work so you can just do that and there would be no difference between that and staring at screen the normal way.

also try fake glasses that don't do anything but look cool.

The Great War Against The Worm That Ate Spaghetti With Their Hands (IT'S A WORKING TITLE) - It all started when I sent this image into a Discord server.

Screenshot_2020-12-31-22-37-01(1).png.365e388cc9f8c1968013d8a183517699.png

Discord user InThePantry responded to this image with "eating spaghetti with my bare hands is only for when I am sad" "because at that point, I could care less"

Discord user foggie replied to Discord user InThePantry's message, with "YOUR HANDS WOULD GET ALL" "SPAGHETTID" "TOMATOD" "???? WHY"

Discord user gamingcookie (me) added "also yES WHY WOUKD YOY HAND SLAGHETTI"

Discord user InThePantry replied "The pasta is cold and the sauce slips inbetween your fingers, it's like having somebody hold your hand but more sad"

ok you know what im not typing all of this heres the whole thing except a bit

(there are definitely 100% swears but i honestly cannot be bothered to check which pictures theyre in or to censor them soo hopefully thats fine)

nevermind its notshowing up in order and i canmot be bothered about this either so WHOOPS GUESS ILL TELL YOU THE WHOLE STORY ANOTHER TIME!!!!!!

• Haha 2