Stray Fawn Community

ALL THE PAGES

Sky

On 8/3/2020 at 12:10 PM, PincerClaw420 said:

Tip tap tip tap, tip tap tip tap

The sounds of water dripping awoke the man. He was skinny, his ribs poking out of his body and his shirt being torn off with the sharpest of claws. His teeth were practically yoinked out of his jaw and gums by a powerful force. The man groaned, rubbing his back as he slowly got up. His surroundings were a blood red in color, looking like the inside of a gigantic organism.

He couldn't remember who he was. He remembered he had a cat, but that was it. "Manathan?" He whispered. "Sounds neat." He replied, giving himself a name to try to keep track of who he was. Manathan looked at the red walls, and slowly tore some letters inside of it. "MANATHAN" The word was engrained into the wall, Man having written it with his nails. 

Stumbling away from the writing, he straightened up, as if he was appreciating the letters and word. Then, with a swift turn to his right side, Man twiched his leg muscles, moving his feet and walking towards... something.

nice

On 8/7/2020 at 8:29 AM, da1sy said:

GUYS THERE IS A NEW TEASER OF FNAF FOR Scottgames.com AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

TIME TO GO INTO THE CODE AND MAKE THEORIES!!

who is this

On 8/17/2020 at 5:25 AM, PincerClaw420 said:

I will force feed you your own visible mouth bones if you continue constricting and contracting your fingers enough to make your atoms touch those of the device you are using to write in that specific manner

L

8 hours ago, gamingcookie said:

i like oreos but snickerdoodles will always be the best

what are snickerdoodles?

7 hours ago, gamingcookie said:

it will continue to be my homethread until we reach page 420

ahhh, so I forgot that we could do that, and since my homethread I don't use, it will go here.

let's have a speed posting battle

Just now, Zixvir said:

what are snickerdoodles?

ahhh, so I forgot that we could do that, and since my homethread I don't use, it will go here.

let's have a speed posting battle

with long sentances.