Stray Fawn Community

ALL THE PAGES

Sky

5 hours ago, Zixvir said:

I understand this.

However, before you were a mattress you were a person, and thus you must also understand why I want them back as well.

I WAS ALWAYS MATTRESS.

2 hours ago, Sky said:

she died as her owner gave birth to triplets... rip Cookie

rip me 😰😰😰😰 WAIT NEVERMIND RIP PERSON I DONT KNOW I FORGOT IM NOT COOKIE

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, MATTRESS said:

*flash backs to steven universe phase*

i quoted this to say something but i dont know what to say and i camt get rid of quotes for some readon so

6 hours ago, MATTRЕSS said:

if i had a nickel for every time ive almost accidentally face revealed i would have two nickels which isnt a lot but its weird that its happened twice

huh.

Are you nervous about sharing voice?

for face there's a very good reason.

and for voice I understand.

just curios.

8 hours ago, Zixvir said:

huh.

Are you nervous about sharing voice?

for face there's a very good reason.

and for voice I understand.

just curios.

no im fine about my voice i mean i do get nervous in vc but thats cause i have no idea how to talk to people but i cant a lot of the time cause my parents don't want me vcing so i have to do it when theyre asleep but when im at my moms house i have no idea when she'll be awake so i just dont vc except when im at my dads

2 hours ago, MATTRЕSS said:

no im fine about my voice i mean i do get nervous in vc but thats cause i have no idea how to talk to people but i cant a lot of the time cause my parents don't want me vcing so i have to do it when theyre asleep but when im at my moms house i have no idea when she'll be awake so i just dont vc except when im at my dads

it's like typing,

but you don't instinctively pause.

and since you can type pretty fast it's about the same since you think about the same amount.

It's harder to give conversation advice talking aloud since it has to be pretty precise.

though it's mainly about 2 things.

1. getting your point across.

2. endurance.

2 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

it's like typing,

but you don't instinctively pause.

and since you can type pretty fast it's about the same since you think about the same amount.

It's harder to give conversation advice talking aloud since it has to be pretty precise.

though it's mainly about 2 things.

1. getting your point across.

2. endurance.

what

my problem is im just like super awkward and i stutter and i pause inbetween words and even like inside words and im dumb i dont know what to talk about ever and im too quiet and i can barely think of things to say and even when i do i probably just wont say it for some reason

and a lot of the time even when i can unmute i just wont bc i get too nervous to talk even tho im completely fine with my voice and stuff i dont know why i get so nervous