Stray Fawn Community

ALL THE PAGES

Sky

my problem is im just like super awkward and i stutter and i pause inbetween words and even like inside words and im dumb i dont know what to talk about ever and im too quiet and i can barely think of things to say and even when i do i probably just wont say it for some reason

and a lot of the time even when i can unmute i just wont bc i get too nervous to talk even tho im completely fine with my voice and stuff i dont know why i get so nervous

4 minutes ago, MATTRЕSS said:

my problem is im just like super awkward and i stutter and i pause inbetween words and even like inside words and im dumb i dont know what to talk about ever and im too quiet and i can barely think of things to say and even when i do i probably just wont say it for some reason

it's because you forget your train of thought.

if you're in the middle of making a point you have a very solid train of thought.

everyone has that issue as we all have social anxiety when it's a topic we aren't used to or don't have a fresh mind.

38 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

it's because you forget your train of thought.

if you're in the middle of making a point you have a very solid train of thought.

everyone has that issue as we all have social anxiety when it's a topic we aren't used to or don't have a fresh mind.

what part are you talking about

2 hours ago, MATTRESS said:

sus my beloved 

sus my beloved. Ever since my eyes were exposed to the magnificent and glamorous, holy and pure good god that is @sus, all of the terror I have seen in my life was cleansed from my brain and orbs inhabiting my sockets, and all of the sin and unholy actions I have ever committed in the short time frame I was given that started from the beginning of my existence to the mere seconds before I saw @sus was excused and my V.I.P. ticket to the sus abode of the damned was taken from my hands, leaving a paper cut that healed at once for it was touched by the glistening and bright ray of @sus that adorned its tentacles in the place of its sucklers that could easily protrude from it's back hidden amazingly by the protective layer of flesh with an appearance of a backpack.

I cannot stress this enough, I owe @sus my life, for it has saved me from suffering dearly in the face of the hidden abyss I fell into, for it hath took my hand and pulled me up with its bright tentacles healing every inch and ounce and bit of pain.

• Haha 1
  • Paw up 1

10 hours ago, MATTRЕSS said:

hey hey who wants to do an experiment with me 😳😳😳😳😳😍😍😍🤭🤭🤭🤭😉😉😉😉😉😏😏😏😏😏😏

only if you promise  not to use smileys.

4 hours ago, MODTRESS said:

Quick question: how would you react if you saw a 75 cm long ant walking around in your house?

i dont know how long that is but i think i would just die. on the spot

6 hours ago, MODTRESS said:

Quick question: how would you react if you saw a 75 cm long ant walking around in your house?

if it was that long, I would try to kill it in an epic way.

6 hours ago, MODTRESS said:

I have developed a sixth sense for detecting when 2 characters are going to be a couple as long as there are cliches

you should watch FmaB