Stray Fawn Community

ALL THE PAGES

Sky

and i will now rant about tubbo lore

((feel free to ignore this, and this is all obviously c! and /rp!

*inhales*

so i really dont know much about the cookie outpost lore, but my basic level of understanding is that its a place that tubbo built when he was feeling down in the dumps about lmanburg that was made with the intention of spying on things and looking over them? it was obviously made in a time tubbo doesnt want to think about anymore, otherwise he probably wouldnt have been so willing to partially give it away to quackity. also why was ranboo so upset about that???? like thats what im mainly confused on, he seemed a bit on edge the whole time he was talking to tubbo, he was stuttering a lot and just seemed really nervous for some reason, but when tubbo said he practically gave the cookie outpost to quackity, ranboo made up a painfully obvious excuse to go out by saying he had to get rid of the stale bread by throwing it "in the river". again, im not completely caught up with the lore, but to my knowledge quackity never did anything to ranboo to make him dislike the prospect of him owning the place tubbo made. the only thing i can think of is that quackity was with schlatt when tubbo got executed (or "painfully removed from life"), but it wouldnt make sense for him to still be upset about that considering ranboo is very willing to let by gones be by gones, shown by his easy acceptance and trust of wilbur even after all the bad stuff hes done in the past. i havent watched the wilbur lore stream for today, and im pretty sure there was tubbo in it so perhaps when i watch that it will clear some things up? it may be completely possible that we just wont know why ranboo acted this way tho. one more thing, quackity seems very willing to accept tubbo into his work place. he seemed overjoyed at the fact that tubbo wanted to join him, and i understand that that may be because the only person quackity has really been allied with lately is charlie, and its clear that he isnt really all that fond of him. i dont think theres any malicious intent for quackity letting tubbo in, and i doubt tubbo will let himself be taken advantage of again, as weve seen that he is more wary of giving out his trust than he was before, but its just interesting how quackity jumps at every idea that tubbo throws out, saying what a genius he is and how much of a great person he is, almost like hes trying to butter tubbo up for something. again, i do think that its very possible that quackity is just excited to have someone to talk to again, but its just something to think about. i think the business front he puts up is really interesting, and i enjoy seeing how he acts around tubbo while theyre discussing things.

thats all i have for now, and if you read all that then you have the patience of a literal saint haha

i might do more of these if i feel like it

thank you for coming to my ted talk

1 hour ago, pepper_ said:

and i will now rant about tubbo lore

((feel free to ignore this, and this is all obviously c! and /rp!

*inhales*

so i really dont know much about the cookie outpost lore, but my basic level of understanding is that its a place that tubbo built when he was feeling down in the dumps about lmanburg that was made with the intention of spying on things and looking over them? it was obviously made in a time tubbo doesnt want to think about anymore, otherwise he probably wouldnt have been so willing to partially give it away to quackity. also why was ranboo so upset about that???? like thats what im mainly confused on, he seemed a bit on edge the whole time he was talking to tubbo, he was stuttering a lot and just seemed really nervous for some reason, but when tubbo said he practically gave the cookie outpost to quackity, ranboo made up a painfully obvious excuse to go out by saying he had to get rid of the stale bread by throwing it "in the river". again, im not completely caught up with the lore, but to my knowledge quackity never did anything to ranboo to make him dislike the prospect of him owning the place tubbo made. the only thing i can think of is that quackity was with schlatt when tubbo got executed (or "painfully removed from life"), but it wouldnt make sense for him to still be upset about that considering ranboo is very willing to let by gones be by gones, shown by his easy acceptance and trust of wilbur even after all the bad stuff hes done in the past. i havent watched the wilbur lore stream for today, and im pretty sure there was tubbo in it so perhaps when i watch that it will clear some things up? it may be completely possible that we just wont know why ranboo acted this way tho. one more thing, quackity seems very willing to accept tubbo into his work place. he seemed overjoyed at the fact that tubbo wanted to join him, and i understand that that may be because the only person quackity has really been allied with lately is charlie, and its clear that he isnt really all that fond of him. i dont think theres any malicious intent for quackity letting tubbo in, and i doubt tubbo will let himself be taken advantage of again, as weve seen that he is more wary of giving out his trust than he was before, but its just interesting how quackity jumps at every idea that tubbo throws out, saying what a genius he is and how much of a great person he is, almost like hes trying to butter tubbo up for something. again, i do think that its very possible that quackity is just excited to have someone to talk to again, but its just something to think about. i think the business front he puts up is really interesting, and i enjoy seeing how he acts around tubbo while theyre discussing things.

thats all i have for now, and if you read all that then you have the patience of a literal saint haha

i might do more of these if i feel like it

thank you for coming to my ted talk

time to mot rrad it  👍

• Paw up 1