Stray Fawn Community

ALL THE PAGES

Sky

y'all want some nice error screens/technical stuff/other stuff from windows 7?

these are from google images btw.

idk why but i'm obsessed with the whole look of windows 7, and how it does not hold back from giving you every little detail of its errors, regardless of whether you understand what its saying or not.

because i sure don't.

windows 10 is like "oopsies something went wrong, sit tight while we fix it for you :)"

and windows 7 is like "f҉̯͓͈̜͕̣̝̦͕͓͙̰̰̠̲͓̝̩̭̐̉̽̾̓̉̅̿̋̿̎̉̒͒̈́̊͆a̴̯̥̠͖̝͖͕̙̲͔̞̞̰̘͖͚̝͉̦͆͂͆̄͌̾̿́̐͋̃̓̅̏̄͑́̋͋̅̐͛t҈̞̫̝̖̬̖̙̲͕̮̲̙̜̖̞̖̗̾́̒͆̇͋̈́̀̍̊̈̃̆a҉̜̥͉̞̮͕̥͓̟͉͔̮̄͑͑̎͌̾͒̾͊̍͌̇͋̉l̷̩͚̜̗̤̬͔͍͉̘̞̳̖̖̳̩̟̉̓̏̐̎̀̏̈̀͛̋̓̒ e҈̖̫̘̯̠͇̗̱̠̦̙̩̳̣̦̗̉̽͒̐͒͗̎͂͑̿̉̚̚x҈̤͈̪̳̞̥͔̣͓̣̘̙̽͌͊̏̎͗̏̈̀̔̀́̆c̵̖͔͍̝̘̝̳͎̙̫̤̟̬̞̮̪̫̙͐͊͗́̎́͌̈́͒̔̓̋͌̂̓̒́e҈͚̞̳͔̲̤̙̗̖̤͕͍̮̯̬̝̪̗̠̋͌͑̓̋̓̀̃͊̈̀̉̍͆̂͋̏̐̌̽̿ͅp̶͕̪͍̦̠̫̦̘̝͖͎̣̜̤̮̝̾̋̎̍͂̃̐̂̍͑̈́̏̂̂͆̇͌̉͒̍̐͋t̷̖̝͚̠̤̯̝̞̠̜̗̞̣̠̣̗̝̭̉͒͛̅́͂͐̃̆̅̊͌̓̌̓͊͊̅̀͗̈̃ǐ̶͓̤̫͓̬̤͇̳̪͇͕̣̙̪̙̊̓̀͑̌̓͆̈̈̿͐ͅő̵̱͉̥̦̥̘̠̮͎̲̳͎̠͇̮͔͕͙͎͔̘̗̳͓́̏̀̿̑̿͆̎͋̓̑̃̓̂̒̓́̀́̓̅͋̋n҉̠̤͙̦̙̩̟̲̗̗̖̤̰͈̳̳̙̤̥̫͇̲̩͎͐̆̀̂̀̆̈́̈͌́̈́̔͋̆̎̾̓͌̈̾̽͊ a҉͕̘̜̝̲̳͔̳̭͈̗͔̲̗̖̭̪̠̜̭̗̜̩͋̓̑͋̇͊̽͂͌̐̄̏t҈̤̯͓͔̜̣̘͙̖͍̗͈̫͔̝̙̬͗̉́͊̋̆̈́́͌̍̑̍ͅ l̶̘̖̠̠̖̬͇̮̠̳͖͔̫̦͇͇̰̭̜̤͖̠͔̇̃̒͐̌́́̒̆͒̑̑͌̄̀̄̚i҈̗̖̪͈̪͖̖̳̠͉̮͎̟̭̯̦̪̑̅̑̽̓͑̔̂̋̀̒͐̔͊̑̚n̸̤͉̰͇̱̖͙̞̱̯̝̙͑̂̏̆̓̀͛̐̓̐͊̾̅̚ͅẽ̶͉͇̤͙͇̰̦̖̪̖͕̰̯̲̖͍͈̦̜̇͌̌̃̂͌̃̓͐͑̌̐̏̊͐̋̑̔̏͛̄̉ͅ 8̵͙͉͎̦̱̦̱̬̦̜̰̰̝̯͙̱͖̞̯͎̗̯͒̃͛̈̍̌̎̾͋͂̅͂5҈͇̩̯͍̝̣̳͚̳͇̥͚̟̟̟̜̒̍̿̇̏͗̽̓̓̎̑͗͆ͅ9̷̤̩͓̥͉͍̠͔̰̝̪̝͕͍̪̭͆̃̑̎̓͒́̊̿́́̚̚7̷͔̫̪̬͍̠̮̜̠̫͕̰̜̥̗̱̠̣̬̠̝̤̭̔̓̓͊̌̋̂͗̃͛̓̃̉͂̏͑͆̏̅̋̄͗̆̈ͅ6̴͍̟̦̖̤̥͖͇̩̗̖̝͚͍̟̖͔̲͙͙̪͍̏͋̈́̎͋̓͌͗̾́̃͗̃͐͌́̋̈́̊̊ͅͅ3̴̠̪̯̤̜̮͓͓͖̪͇͖̒̐̿̀̆̔͌̓͂̏͌̊8̴͉͖̠̟̮͈̬͖̤̦̫̫̘̘̬͍̪̠͕̂̀̆͐̆̾̐̐̑̒̋͆̇͐4̶̙͈̙̙̱̥̰̝͎̟̣͙͗͐͐̿̄̿͂͆̊͐͆̈́̏̍͂̇̈͌̐̅͗̿ͅͅͅ3̶̤̗̥̬͎̰͖͍̙͎̟̫̝͔̤͑͗̽͑͊̋̈̒́̔̎̚2̸̬̱̱͈͉̣̝̬̭̥̱̥̬̇̿̿͛̇͂̾̍̀̅͑̈͆͐̇̌̿8̵͓̤̰̟̖̥̲̥͍͎̟͓̱̱̩̝̗̙̠͍͓̤̿̂̍͗̄̔͆͛̍͒̓̄͊͌͒̽ͅͅ4̴̯͚̤̮̣̝̥̭̠͕̙̗͖̘̣͈̙̐͊̐́͛̊͐͋̌̊̌̔̽̐̓̌̑́̀̌"

img_59dad77d6e0ad.jpg

Windows-7-disable-launch-recovery.png

AxYP2.png

4a3Yb.png