Stray Fawn Community

ALL THE PAGES

Sky

1 minute ago, Modiano said:

You know, I think you're trying to bring down the forums' mood. That's against rule 8

aghgh, im just mad about how stray fawn is doing literally nothing with niche, and how they somehow managed to have an extreme bug on Xbox where genes don't have tooltips in the mutation menu, and how they still haven't fixed it (to my knowledge)

Just now, RubyDreams said:

aghgh, im just mad about how stray fawn is doing literally nothing with niche, and how they somehow managed to have an extreme bug on Xbox where genes don't have tooltips in the mutation menu, and how they still haven't fixed it (to my knowledge)

They needed a clean slate to port over, they plan on adding on the game when they can. They are also busy with The Wandering Village

1 minute ago, Modiano said:

They needed a clean slate to port over, they plan on adding on the game when they can. They are also busy with The Wandering Village

sorry but i cant really think rn because of extremely warm weather and questionable air quality, so i guess im still just stuck on a rant i had earlier today

tw bug i guess

Just now, cookie -she,her- said:

g

there was a bug or spider idk what it was in front of my screen and i panicjrd and i Actually threw it On the floor