Stray Fawn Community

ALL THE PAGES

Sky

sometimes i look at an old post in this thread an d im like THAT WAS A YEAR AGO?????? and i consider quoting it to say THAT WAS A YEAR AGO?????? but then i remember its on the same page as all the other CRINGE posts i posted

On 11/6/2020 at 5:45 AM, sussy deltarune said:

over a fifth of my post count is in this topic 😳

ok well that doesnt narrow it down very much i thought you said exactly how many posts it said you posted here

it says

"Animal Diets

Identify the type of animal."

and then it show s me THIS GIF HELLO WHAT IS THIS??????????????????? HOW AM I SUPPOSED  TO IDENTNIFY THAT ANIMAL THATS AN OLD MAN GETTING HIS FEETSIES TOESIES TICKLED BY SOME SKUNK LOOKING THINGS BUT THEYRE IN GRAYSCALE SO ITS EVEN HARDER TO TELL????

skunk.gif

Just now, cooeki alt said:

it says

"Animal Diets

and then it show s me THIS GIF HELLO WHAT IS THIS??????????????????? HOW AM I SUPPOSED  TO IDENTNIFY THAT ANIMAL THATS AN OLD MAN GETTING HIS FEETSIES TOESIES TICKLED BY SOME SKUNK LOOKING THINGS BUT THEYRE IN GRAYSCALE SO ITS EVEN HARDER TO TELL????

skunk.gif

APPARENTLY ITS AN OMNIVORE

Just now, cooeki alt said:

it says

"Animal Diets

skunk.gif

WHAT THE ACUTAL-