Stray Fawn Community

ALL THE PAGES

Sky

4 minutes ago, ginger bread cokie said:

ive

ive realized i do not like christmas or my birthday as much as i thought i did because i never know what i want now that im no longer an 8 year old obsessed with lol surprises

I haven't gotten a proper birthday gift from my parents in 3 years because I can never decide what I want in time

• Sad 1

32 minutes ago, ginger bread cokie said:

ive

ive realized i do not like christmas or my birthday as much as i thought i did because i never know what i want now that im no longer an 8 year old obsessed with lol surprises

wait oh my god lol surprise is like an irl gacha game gacha has been rooted deep into my life style.......

3 minutes ago, ginger bread cokie said:

i wish smileys didnt turn into :) i wouldnt have to do that double mouth thing :)) or the mildly scary space : )

I put a tiny white . in between the characters

:.)

Unfortunately it doesn't work on mobile as the buttons aren't there on the mobile website and I don't think bbcode works on this forum

2 hours ago, ralsei deltarune said:

gonna commit crimes with gregg

1 hour ago, ralsei deltarune said:

me and gregg stabbed eachother hands wirth knifes in the woods

13 minutes ago, ralsei deltarune said:

SO SOMEONE JUST GOT KIDNAPPED??????

YEAH LETS GET IT

thinking about making a new yt account again just so i can Cleanse my recommendations right now 95% of it is just really short genshin videos that i just clicked to see how clickbaity the clickbait is and also my email name is cringe

Just now, ginger bread cokie said:

anyway how does one make a username that they won't regret and think is incredibly cringe 2 months later and constantly think about it for no reason especially the ones you cant change

combind the name of your two cats

thats what i did

4 minutes ago, ginger bread cokie said:

anyway how does one make a username that they won't regret and think is incredibly cringe 2 months later and constantly think about it for no reason especially the ones you cant change

Make it a food

20 hours ago, ginger bread cokie said:

thinking about making a new yt account again just so i can Cleanse my recommendations right now 95% of it is just really short genshin videos that i just clicked to see how clickbaity the clickbait is and also my email name is cringe

and also im 13 now so i dont have to lie about my age so it will stop showing me diaper ads (i usually tell it i was born in 2000 because thats easy to remember but that makes it think im old enough to be a parent yknow)