Stray Fawn Community

ALL THE PAGES

Sky

itto is the best character i love how much screen time hes getting since 2.7 i wish the traveler was replaced with arataki itto. actually nevermind dont let him replace them because then if they ever added a thing where you can marry people i wouldnt be able to pick itto

Just now, cookie said:

itto is the best character i love how much screen time hes getting since 2.7 i wish the traveler was replaced with arataki itto. actually nevermind dont let him replace them because then if they ever added a thing where you can marry people i wouldnt be able to pick itto

AND THE TRAVELER DOESNT TALK SO ITTO WOULD JUST BE SILENT I TAKE IT BACK

why does it describe in detail what was in his stomach do autopsies actually do that thats so weird imagine if i die and i get an autopsy and people go "why does she have 10 cookies in her stomach lol" in their heads they wouldnt actually say it out loud yk but in their head they are judging me while im dead (they would call me she/her because autopsy people arent gonna know im not a girl)

i wish people called her the sustainer of heavenly principles instead of unknown god its so much cooler and what kind of name is unknown god anyway. they can even abbreviate it to sohp if its too long or just sustainer