Stray Fawn Community

ALL THE PAGES

Sky

people change like the crewmates around me i hope they don't think that i am sus going to do my tasks in navigation was that the imposter in the vent 20 hours of gameplay i saw orange dead in medbay yeah 20 hours of gameplay i saw orange dead in medbay now the imposter is paved with someone's blood called a meeting i promise i am not sus and every game i play they always vote me out are there still murderers about owo owooo owooowo owo owooo owooowo uh i reminisce about the past round when i was killed in electrical imposter sabotaged lights when i was just trying to do wires next to the vent run away from the crewmates cuz i know that purple is sus emergency meeting guys vote skip and watch me do a medscan 20 hours of gameplay i saw orange dead in medbay yeah 20 hours of gameplay i saw orange dead in medbay now the imposter is paved with someone's blood called a meeting i promise i am not sus and every game i play they always vote me out are there still murderers about 

3 hours ago, shortcake said:

I genuinely thought that you were just doing the "click the middle button" thing or smth

cant click middle button with only one word in the post