Stray Fawn Community

ALL THE PAGES

Sky

I JUST MANAGED TO FIND A SWITCH ON GAMESTOP THAT WAS AT A REALLY GOOD PRICE ($270 for refurbished (what I got) which is $30 less than normal for a new one but right now new ones go for like $450) AND IT'S GONNA ARRIVE IN A WEEK MAX AHHHH

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

1 minute ago, Sky said:

in my Niche world nichelings who share immunities don't like the smell of eachother (also, nicheling with HII sell distinctly like Adam). turns out this is a real human thing

Some interesting facts to talk about at your next PTA meeting : theCHIVE

what the actual-

No but seriously, that's absolutely amazing. These leaked files weren't revealed until the stars aligned in the perfect order, mad respect for the leakers. I'm so incredibly happy no one came around to ruin it. If I ever manage to make a game, I'm definitely gonna try doing something like this.

6 hours ago, Sky said:

I JUST MANAGED TO FIND A SWITCH ON GAMESTOP THAT WAS AT A REALLY GOOD PRICE ($270 for refurbished (what I got) which is $30 less than normal for a new one but right now new ones go for like $450) AND IT'S GONNA ARRIVE IN A WEEK MAX AHHHH

gamestop: please allow a day for processing and up to a week for shipping

me: okay cool I'll have a switch in a week max

gamestop email a few hours later: your package has been shipped!

me: *has a heartattack* THAT'S A DAY EARLIER THAN I EXPECTED

gamestop emmail: ..and it'll arrive tomorrow!

me: *has another heartattack as well as a stroke*

"I DON'T CARE IF YOU START A MAGICAL WAR!" -someone in the same dream where I said that even if my brother had a watermelon for a brain, he still wouldn't even be considered smart

4 hours ago, PincerClaw420 said:

"I DON'T CARE IF YOU START A MAGICAL WAR!" -someone in the same dream where I said that even if my brother had a watermelon for a brain, he still wouldn't even be considered smart

Ah yes, dreams, also known as enslaved story inspiration