Stray Fawn Community

ALL THE PAGES

Sky

Just now, MelonOfTheHighlands said:

Do you mind waiting half an hour? I have to do something really quick ^^’ If not, it’s fine

yeah that's fine, I was kind of watching a video anyway so I can finish those

Translating this: Alexander III of Macedon (Greek: Αλέξανδρος Γʹ ὁ Μακεδών; 20/21 July 356 BC – 10/11 June 323 BC), commonly known as Alexander the Great (Ancient Greek: Ἀλέξανδρος ὁ Μέγας, romanizedAléxandros ho Mégas), was a king (basileus) of the ancient Greek kingdom of Macedon[a] and a member of the Argead dynasty. He was born in Pella in 356 BC and succeeded his father Philip II to the throne at the age of 20. He spent most of his ruling years on an unprecedented military campaign through Asia and northeast Africa, and by the age of thirty, he had created one of the largest empires of the ancient world, stretching from Greece to northwestern India.[1][2] He was undefeated in battle and is widely considered one of history's most successful military commanders.[3]

Turns into this: Alexander III (July 20/21, 356 BC), but hoped that he could read Helen Cicero of Allecanidro to Macedonia. Hanau ('Hânau'i) is not reading BC 356. But hope is a reduction of 20 instead of stopping you from burning Phil 2 Makuakāne. This incident has caused anomalies of Komohana-Hui in India. o Yonamine asked me to do this. []]

• Haha 1

This: Caligula (/kəˈlɪɡjʊlə/;[a] Latin: Gaius Julius Caesar Augustus Germanicus; 31 August 12 – 24 January 41 AD) was Roman emperor from 37 to 41 AD. The son of the popular Roman general Germanicus and Augustus's granddaughter Agrippina the Elder, Caligula was born into the first ruling family of the Roman Empire, conventionally known as the Julio-Claudian dynasty. Germanicus's uncle and adoptive father, Tiberius, succeeded Augustus as emperor of Rome in 14 AD.

Turns into this: Caligula (/ kəlɪɡjʊlə /, [and] Latin: Gaius Julius Caesar 31 August 12 - September 24, 41), Roman Emperor 37-41 AD. Markus indigenous to the Roman Empire, the first born in the family of the ruling Julio-Klawsjana dynasty. Father's brother, Augustus and Emperor Roman Tiberius were 14 years old.

Sadly it isn’t that messed up.

Just now, Skysplash8 said:

another quote from the guy in the last frame whose name is Mary: "My father was called Mary, his father before him was called Mary and his father before him was called Craig."

a15520cff8ecc35206b82b415c645f30.jpg

and then Mary died but appeared as a weird ghost in the movie, and is confirmed to be in the second one. I love(d) that show