Stray Fawn Community

ALL THE PAGES

Sky

characters I always love

-pretty much all villains

-especially the ones turn to the good side by the end

-and the characters that aren't villains but they're sorta mean or something but then they have these moments where they sorta reveal a loving side of them

-really confusing characters (see: River Song and Desperaux)

-the science dudes

-idiots

-everyone except Kate. curse you, Kate.

• Like 1

the nicknames I gave all the guys in AoS that I use in my head all the time

-Deke'ins

-Lance'ington

-Fitz'n

-Mack-endoodle

-Linc-y

-Phil. just, Phil. that's his actual name. but everyone calls him Coulson. So I call him Phil.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

this is me trying to spell 'light' without looking a my keyboard: kugjy

that is now the name of Meringue's house in Sims 4. just, Kugjy

also he's so poor that his friend just gave him $370 over the phone

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Skysplash8 said:

that is now the name of Meringue's house in Sims 4. just, Kugjy

also he's so poor that his friend just gave him $370 over the phone

thanks to that, we'll be able to afford the bills. that's just sad

@Tundra I have some Doctor Who sims in my Sims 4 file (Donna's married to Meringue xD). Grouped by household, there's the Ninth Doctor, River & Eleven, Amy & Rory, Ten & Rose, Martha Donna and Clara (the bachelorettes). Apparently, i forgot to make sure Ten and Rose were married, because Clara came over to Donna's house with the last name of Doctor, and looking at her stats through a mod, she's married to Ten (and pregnant with another man's child). oops

somehow I ended up on a name site looking at the name Elena (bc there's a AoS character named that) and it asked me if I liked Elena or Eleanor more and then it kept giving me names and I laughed my little head off when it gave me Cassius and then Tess bc there's a character named Tess and another character named Kasius (commonly mispronounced as Cassius, but it's pronounced kas-eye-uh-s) so yeah help me I'm obsessed with AoS and I'l probably cry when I finish season 7 (the last season that will be coming out this summer)

5 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

somehow I ended up on a name site looking at the name Elena (bc there's a AoS character named that) and it asked me if I liked Elena or Eleanor more and then it kept giving me names and I laughed my little head off when it gave me Cassius and then Tess bc there's a character named Tess and another character named Kasius (commonly mispronounced as Cassius, but it's pronounced kas-eye-uh-s) so yeah help me I'm obsessed with AoS and I'l probably cry when I finish season 7 (the last season that will be coming out this summer)

dear people who said Judd instead of Jed: have you SEEN 'Oklahoma!"?!

“The wild obstagoon avoided the attack”

”The wild obstagoon used counter”

”The attack failed”

The obstagoon: *Surprised pikachu*

THERE YOU GO FOR HOW NOT TO PLAY POKÉMON.

48 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

f0897eeee192c0e2380a0659af4215ae.jpg

Imagine spending your whole life to find out the meaning behind “France is bacon” only to find out they were saying Francis Bacon but then realizing ... France IS bacon.

• Eek! 1

So uh... I’m pretty sure dittos also copy catch chance. (At least in Sw/Sh) because I had one copy my Corviknight and it was nearly impossible to catch, even at low health. However I had one copy my Route 1 Yamper and it was caught in a normal poke ball at full health. (Which is how I caught Yampers.)

2 hours ago, gaminggingerbread said:

What the heck is AoS anyway

(this is the photo for the season I'm watching right now, #5 ;))

Image result for agents of shield season 5

they look even cooler in this poster. except MAck (the black dude) looks a bit off

Image result for agents of shield season 5