Stray Fawn Community

ALL THE PAGES

Sky

9 hours ago, FawnCat said:

1546377856_Memedylanisintrouble1-Copy.thumb.png.af6e42ae861123361732b7741abc7aad.png

it didn't happen in a story playthrough, but my goddess Annini (of fate and wisdom; she's the leader of the gods) was the product of accidentally breeding a female with her son...in my defense, he looked extraordinarily like his father

• Haha 1

so honestly i do not know the full context- but here's what i know

foggie got omori so her and some other faf got in a vc and she streamed it. i wasn't there but afterwards like 4 of them came out with this pfp,

printe.thumb.png.a6034b721a49d7852d36a86fd45a2c13.png.53d978fded438eef51582d3e20aa6914.png

named printe, and just saying printe, and i wanted to join the printe cult. nd ever since then i have been printe : )

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

4 minutes ago, printе said:

so honestly i do not know the full context- but here's what i know

I think i remember the full context:

as cookie said, foggie was streaming omori in a vc with some other members, and then came a point where she had to name the protagonist. we were throwing some ideas around, such as using the first letters of the vc members' names to make a new name, while I volunteered to name the protag "sxy". eventually printe was chosen

and in the game, you can look in a mirror in the bathroom, so foggie did that and georgie (i think) took a screenshot of that moment and edited in a printer. the rest is history

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

14 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Don't know if you drew it or not but cute. Not sure to what it reference to. Looks like minecraft? Well here are my knockoff version.

1787791341_Otherpeopleart.png.ec992d2594a4d5b1617b47e65206d7c2.png

I didnt draw it

And thats cute :D

also ye its Dream, He plays minecraft

• Paw up 1