Stray Fawn Community

ALL THE PAGES

Sky

I just watched Robin Hood: Men in Tights and there's some inappropriate stuff, but otherwise, it's awesome. A lot of stuff purposely out of place. Like, one character is wearing a backwards baseball the entire movie, despite this being like the twelfth century or something. Another thing is that Robin swam all the way from Jerusalem to England. oh, and there's a character named Asneeze, father of Achoo. and Blinkin, the blind dude. ("Hey Blinkin!" "Abe Lincoln?!" "No, I said Hey Blinkin'") And the Sheriff of Rottingham. and stuff like "Robin Hood is dressed as the old man!" "Are you sure? He looks like Mark Twain."

• Eek! 2

12 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

I just watched Robin Hood: Men in Tights and there's some inappropriate stuff, but otherwise, it's awesome. A lot of stuff purposely out of place. Like, one character is wearing a backwards baseball the entire movie, despite this being like the twelfth century or something. Another thing is that Robin swam all the way from Jerusalem to England. oh, and there's a character named Asneeze, father of Achoo. and Blinkin, the blind dude. ("Hey Blinkin!" "Abe Lincoln?!" "No, I said Hey Blinkin'") And the Sheriff of Rottingham. and stuff like "Robin Hood is dressed as the old man!" "Are you sure? He looks like Mark Twain."

I haven't watched it in ages😆

• Like 1

sdfghrfcgdcvhutfcgvbgy bjugyfv nbgyfc bvtcg bgvtg cfrfcv vcfdv vcfv vcfv vcfv vcfv vcfv vcf vvcf vvcf vcfv vcfv cdv vcfv vcf vvcfv  vfhvgcytftyfyugjhjkljkl;jl;l;k'l;'kl;'kl;jlkjgyfredsaaqasexrxcgmchmvgbhjbhjjbjbbvvgvvgvgvvgvgvjhjjkjkqwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnmrenghjmvgcccvbmgv m nb    n  n mn  nb b  cb vjc h  g  fyfrfasdsgvhbnnnnmbnbn nm,kl

• Like 2

2 hours ago, FawnCat said:

I got chased by wasps today

Wasps suck

They might be the only thing I'm scared of more than spiders

With spiders I know there's a big chance they won't even get near me and if they do they probably won't even do anything so it's pretty irrational

But wasps are like the WORST why are they so mean I'm just minding my business and you wanna come within 7 miles of me?!?! No thanks!!!!

• Paw up 2

1 hour ago, gamingcookie said:

Wasps suck

They might be the only thing I'm scared of more than spiders

With spiders I know there's a big chance they won't even get near me and if they do they probably won't even do anything so it's pretty irrational

But wasps are like the WORST why are they so mean I'm just minding my business and you wanna come within 7 miles of me?!?! No thanks!!!!

They do! I agree!!!! Things, are straight out of hell!

• Paw up 1

Just now, G00gle Translate said:

Me after Say No To This.

Like seriously, what did I watch. It was horrifying.

I don't know what that is but I want to. But at the same time The fact that you say 'it was horrifying' makes me not want to 😆

11 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Hamilton reference 12:20 😆

It is law that you ping me for this kind of stuff. Thus, you are now under arrest.

• Haha 1