2 minutes ago, Google Oversætter(she/her) said:

QUOTECEPTION!

1 minute ago, G00gle Translate said:

I didn't know you could put quotes in quotes lol

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

That depends who's asking?

Oh, sure, sir. I'm Sir Bird, at your service sir. I have been looking for you.

This is happening.

• Eek! 1

Oh, sure, sir. I'm Sir Bird, at your service sir. I have been looking for you.

This is happening.

I'm getting nervous

So it appears😆

Just now, FawnCat said:

I'm getting nervous

So it appears😆

ohohohoho gosh I didn't finsih this line

I heard your name at pheasanton college. I was seeking an accelerated course of study. When i got sort of out of sorts with a buddy of yours. I may have pecked him, It's a blur sir. He handles the seeds?

4 minutes ago, G00gle Translate said:

ohohohoho gosh I didn't finsih this line

I heard your name at pheasanton college. I was seeking an accelerated course of study. When i got sort of out of sorts with a buddy of yours. I may have pecked him, It's a blur sir. He handles the seeds?

You pecked the Birdsur?

Just now, G00gle Translate said:

Yes. I wanted to do what you did. Graduate in  two and join the revolution. And he looked at me like I was stupid I'm not stupid. So anyways, how'd you do it? How'd graduate so fast.

Yes. I wanted to do what you did. Graduate in  two and join the revolution. And he looked at me like I was stupid I'm not stupid. So anyways, how'd you do it? How'd graduate so fast.

Well it was my parents dying wish before that they passed.

Just now, FawnCat said:

Well it was my parents dying wish before that they passed.

You’re an orphan. Of course! I’m an orphan. Gosh, I wish there was a war! Then we could prove that we’re worth more than anyone bargained for…

You’re an orphan. Of course! I’m an orphan. Gosh, I wish there was a war! Then we could prove that we’re worth more than anyone bargained for…

Can I buy you some nectar?

2 minutes ago, G00gle Translate said:

That would be nice.

While we're tweetin' let me offer you some free advice: Sing less, Smile more. Don't let anyone know what you against or what you're for.

While we're tweetin' let me offer you some free advice: Sing less, Smile more. Don't let anyone know what you against or what you're for.

You can't be serious.

H                                                                                        K

O                                                                                        N

L                                                                                         I

L                                                                                        G

O                                                                                        H

W                                                                                       T

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Hollow Knight said:

H                                                                                        K

O                                                                                        N

L                                                                                         I

L                                                                                        G

O                                                                                        H

W                                                                                       T

#FACT33: Never been played by me

2 minutes ago, The Hollow Knight said:

Hamilton Memes (COMPLETED) - Interrupted - Wattpad

You wanna get ahead. Fools who run their beaks off wind up falling.

Yoyoyo! What time is it

• Haha 2