Stray Fawn Community

ALL THE PAGES

Sky

when i was little i wrote an undertale fanfiction but it was intentionally really stupid i called it derptale and put it in the comments of a merg video and i showed my dad for some reason and he was like Ohh thats cute i should show mom that and i PANICED because she banned me from watching undertale stuff and a week later i was like its been a week and nobody has said anything about it i think im good phew

Just now, NEW COOKIE said:

when i was little i wrote an undertale fanfiction but it was intentionally really stupid i called it derptale and put it in the comments of a merg video and i showed my dad for some reason and he was like Ohh thats cute i should show mom that and i PANICED because she banned me from watching undertale stuff and a week later i was like its been a week and nobody has said anything about it i think im good phew

the only thing i remember was flowey was a rose and at the end of the comment i was like Maybe you can subscribe to me early so you can see it when i make the whole story : D cause i guess i was planning to turn it into an animation or something? the part i wrote was just the flowey encounter

if a ghost were to kill someone that would be pretty awkward cause the person they killed would turn into a ghost and theyd be right there in front of the one eho killed them and if ghosts were anything like they were before they died they would probably want to avoid that awkwardness thank you for coming to my ted talk

Just now, NEW COOKIE said:

if a ghost were to kill someone that would be pretty awkward cause the person they killed would turn into a ghost and theyd be right there in front of the one eho killed them and if ghosts were anything like they were before they died they would probably want to avoid that awkwardness thank you for coming to my ted talk

one of many reasons not to be afraid of ghosts i have more