Stray Fawn Community

ALL THE PAGES

Sky

On 6/19/2022 at 12:30 AM, cooeki alt said:

wow 2 hydro characters who work behind the scenes and have a line comparing the person theyre trying to catch doing something to fish taking bait

and theyre both hot

XINGYAN 🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨 this image is taking like 2 minutes to upload what the hell its normally like 30 seconds or something theres no way its actually taking this llong is my wifi dead. wow and in the time its taken to upoad this picture probably like 4 minutes by now ive learned that xingyan is actually a separate character from xinyan mentioned in yun jins character story not a typo also yun jin and xinyan are gfs jeez how much more can i say its just still going you know what im gonna reload and try again and paste this in. oh wow i just reloaded and pasted it in and the image is just there uploaded so i guess it wasnt actually loading the whole time how dare it

image.thumb.png.326b46cdfbeadd51fb3f89724af0cf59.png

Just now, saltingcookie said:

REMEMBER THAT AMONGUS ANIMATION MEME WITH HOT MILK that i lost all my progress on because i switched phones 

i probably never wouldve finished it anyway 

My intrusive thoughts just got so annoying and loud that I imagined a little fox getting bored of them and running away into a forest and then I followed the fox to get away from the thoughts because I was tired of them too