Stray Fawn Community

ALL THE PAGES

Sky

i love how the forums are super inactive other then for the my singing monster kids and me sometimes going on the forums on vc to find drama that everyone forgot about

6 hours ago, polly said:

i love how the forums are super inactive other then for the my singing monster kids and me sometimes going on the forums on vc to find drama that everyone forgot about

Lol

6 hours ago, polly said:

I don't even play msm-

On 5/25/2023 at 9:43 AM, МATTRЕSS said:

all these new young forum folk with cake in their name and i know who none of them are this must be how everyone else felt back during the fawn invasions and such

i was there for the second one. I PARTICIPATED! I was Party Fawn.

1 hour ago, МATTRЕSS said:

youre kinda part of the group tho right like u got cake in ur name and i have no idea who you are

The whole cake thing started because of me. I had pointed out that me, pancake, and lizardcake (and maybe someone else but I can't remember-) all had cake in our names and then lozfeaf and valk and even birb for a bit, plus a bunch of other people, changed their usernames to have cake in them. And then lozfeaf got a whole bunch of people to join and made them have "cake" in their name. Twaz slightly upsetting, and i felt like my identity was stolen /hj

And now everyone is hamster. Except for me.

To be completely honest, I'm kind of getting tired of everyone messing around with their usernames and stuff. It's hard to keep track of people. Especially when they switched user profiles. I just wan't everything to go back to normal again.

Sorry, that turned into a bit of a rant-

1 minute ago, shortcake said:

The whole cake thing started because of me. I had pointed out that me, pancake, and lizardcake (and maybe someone else but I can't remember-) all had cake in our names and then lozfeaf and valk and even birb for a bit, plus a bunch of other people, changed their usernames to have cake in them. And then lozfeaf got a whole bunch of people to join and made them have "cake" in their name. Twaz slightly upsetting, and i felt like my identity was stolen /hj

I don't really know how to feel about this

2 minutes ago, shortcake said:

And now everyone is hamster. Except for me.

Hampter.

I only agreed to becoming a hampter because Andromeda forced me to

3 minutes ago, shortcake said:

To be completely honest, I'm kind of getting tired of everyone messing around with their usernames and stuff. It's hard to keep track of people. Especially when they switched user profiles. I just wan't everything to go back to normal again.

Yeah. Even though I did the really annoying swap thing, I just want everything normal again

Andromeda, Birb, Valk, and you are back to normal

I'm back to normal, but if you want me to, I can go back to normal Foxleaf and MossTail if it makes it a bit less confusing

4 minutes ago, Loxfeafcakeratfawnscarhamp said:

I'm back to normal, but if you want me to, I can go back to normal Foxleaf and MossTail if it makes it a bit less confusing

Whatever you feel comfortable with doing.