Stray Fawn Community

ALL THE PAGES

Sky

1 minute ago, Lisa The Dragonwolf said:

Change the seconds to 20

Also if it's not showing up on the web I used CONVERT the file to png

What website?

(also can we use the fnaf theories page i just made sorry for responding in this one)

y'all are theorizing about FNAF while I theorize about what's gonna happen in the series finale of Agents of SHIELD. some poor intern accidentally leaked a ton of promotional and BTS photos from the finale and they show quite a lot. it shows a lot of good stuff that proves some terrifying theories wrong, but there's still a lot of stuff open-ended. SIMMONS BETTER REMEMBER FITZ. IF SHE DOESN'T I WILL CRY. I DO NOT WANT THIS TO BE LIKE THE FINALE OF CHUCK

• Like 1

The gut walls never stopped.

Man had spent days in search of something that wasn't gut-like. He wasn't starving per say, if he ever felt like death was knocking on his door he could tear up a piece of the wall and chomp it down, but the taste was terrible and meaty. If he ever thought about licking, though, the taste would transform and become extremely metallic and even more disgusting.

Until he found a flask on the floor.. It's contents were unknown to Man, but he didn't really care. Upon finding it, he quickly tore off the cork and gulped it down in an instant. Quite bitter, it was, but alas, he felt refreshed, so of course he would seek out these bottles. He put the singular flask in his belt and continued walking.

Just now, Applesauce said:

I bet yall I can make Lok last till December (If I like it).

anyone know how many episodes are in a season? 

I'm guessing around twenty. If so I could probably get by watching 1 every other day, but I'm willing to do 1 every 3 (If I LOVE it) 

20 minutes ago, Applesauce said:

I bet yall I can make Lok last till December (If I like it).

anyone know how many episodes are in a season? 

I watched all of AtLA in just a few days xD