Stray Fawn Community

New predator ideas

AlbinoPeacock

I was thinking about it, and I realized how it only seems like the jungle and mountain biome have specialized predators, and any other predator can be found on any island except the home island (I think, as I have run into no predators on home island unless you attack the tribe members) I think it would be neat to have predators for every biome. Like the savanna biome could have a leopard or cheetah based predator that rests in trees, and there would be a maximum of three trees for these predators, meaning how ever many are generated is how many of that predator could be spawned at one time. And then in the swamp you could have crocodile/alligator predators that stay in the water most of the time, and will hunt you tribe if its in the water, and comes out every 10 (random number) days to hunt on land.

• Like 1

6 replies to this post

I like the idea and would like to see a water enemy like a turtle. think it would be kinda easy to program,  just take the spikes off and leave the shell with a turtle head.

Penguins might be cool because different types can be found in different climates, hot and cold.  They are water and land problems that slide as an attack from tiles away.  

Edited by Niche fan
spelling
  • Like 1