Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community
RaanaTheBanana

Making You Nichelings into hooman beanz...part 2! (CLOSED! I need to get these done...)

Recommended Posts

I've improved in my hoomans, I P R O M I S E.

Just submit a nicheling, and I'll bean-ify it.

  • Eek! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gamingfawn said:

hmm Raissi or Snowfang..

Raissiraissi2.png.2c0ae5b27e059557ce9b7d40e303d747.pngraissi1.png.c37de52066a47734e76d018c9c6c2681.png

I tried a different position...so it looks...interesting...raissi.thumb.png.ffd333396688a713fde9d57059a8db98.png

*cough*

  • Eek! 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, QuarkyFawn said:

Have my beloved anxious bean
Vankir.thumb.PNG.5c79eb39522d80339197cf72f61df311.PNG

Heeeere you aaaare!vankir.thumb.png.5b174f15693fefb94640350d14646dba.png

 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Banana Fawn said:

Heeeere you aaaare!vankir.thumb.png.5b174f15693fefb94640350d14646dba.png

 

He’s so cute!! Thank you! :D 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, QuarkyFawn said:

He’s so cute!! Thank you! :D 

No problem! I'm glad you like it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(she's an adult btw, my only picture of her is this one) Take my emotionless, emo, would-not-ask-questions-if-she-found-a-dead-body bean of darkness

20181129184429_1.thumb.jpg.9d1aed4e799c6278495d821c1198f562.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please turn my baby Skunk into a human

She is optimistic and carefree (The opposite of Sikore)

Skunk.png.65166295c9b0612516788e916fc7fc1b.png

  • Paw up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/4/2019 at 5:36 PM, FawnCat said:

My cowardly Mario Tigerfish 😃648059787_MarioTigerFish.thumb.jpg.2f8143b5e4e964d97152bcb3f780bb79.jpg

Here it is...finally!

mario.thumb.png.ae6d1f5e9da62bcbb329e074b026ea45.png

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/4/2019 at 9:07 PM, Skysplash8 said:

(she's an adult btw, my only picture of her is this one) Take my emotionless, emo, would-not-ask-questions-if-she-found-a-dead-body bean of darkness

20181129184429_1.thumb.jpg.9d1aed4e799c6278495d821c1198f562.jpg

Here's the dark bean-

beakster.thumb.png.119c1902c59b5d914774a562e74744c1.png

  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Just normal Lilytuft said:

Seeing Rosecrown as a human would be interesting

image.png.92b48cec93c8a8bb671bc9db570ac995.png

rEadiNg tHe tItLe wOuLd bE nIcE.

No, I'm just kidding. Of course I'll draw her! I closed this because I wanted to take a break before, but seeing as I'll be here for a while, I can draw her and Skunk still!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, RaanaTheBanana said:

rEadiNg tHe tItLe wOuLd bE nIcE.

No, I'm just kidding. Of course I'll draw her! I closed this because I wanted to take a break before, but seeing as I'll be here for a while, I can draw her and Skunk still!

Oh sorry, I was just browsing trough my unread content.

That's so nice of you! Glad to have you around :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Just normal Lilytuft said:

Oh sorry, I was just browsing trough my unread content.

That's so nice of you! Glad to have you around :)

Thank you! You're too kind 😁

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/5/2019 at 3:58 PM, Impy10 said:

Please turn my baby Skunk into a human

She is optimistic and carefree (The opposite of Sikore)

Skunk.png.65166295c9b0612516788e916fc7fc1b.png

Here she is-

iuy.thumb.png.cf867346c9a8e9b4bcf1935b35b9d060.png

I hope you like it!

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, RaanaTheBanana said:

Here she is-

iuy.thumb.png.cf867346c9a8e9b4bcf1935b35b9d060.png

I hope you like it!

She's cute!

Thank you!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Impy10 said:

She's cute!

Thank you!

You're welcome! I'm glad you like it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/28/2020 at 2:26 PM, Just normal Lilytuft said:

Seeing Rosecrown as a human would be interesting

image.png.92b48cec93c8a8bb671bc9db570ac995.png

Here she is!d.thumb.png.92fbb6a2430a93b0c29d379b9e41e294.png

Wow, sitting on a snowbank must be comfy...

  • Love 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, RaanaTheBanana said:

Here she is!d.thumb.png.92fbb6a2430a93b0c29d379b9e41e294.png

Wow, sitting on a snowbank must be comfy...

Thank you! Looks so good :Eek:

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, RaanaTheBanana said:

Here she is!d.thumb.png.92fbb6a2430a93b0c29d379b9e41e294.png

Wow, sitting on a snowbank must be comfy...

Very comfy lol                                                                                                                                                                                                   HUMANS DONT HAVE SNOUTS DAMMIT

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sting-tail drake/alex602h said:

HUMANS DONT HAVE SNOUTS DAMMIT

I FEEL ATTACKED!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...