Stray Fawn Community

Are you an introvert, extrovert, or ambivert?

MAТТRESS

Oh hi dere  

30 members have voted

1. 1. hi again

• Team Introvert! We're Shy!
    • Team Extrovert! We're Outgoing!
    • Team Ambivert! We're Both Sometimes!

1 minute ago, FAWN QUEEN !!! said:

fdsgsjdgkd I thought I was a bit extroverted for a while and then I. Achieved Popularity. via saying hi to the popular kids and now they have absorbed me. Send help. but yeah after getting the ability to just hang out with whoever the hell i want I realised I am very extroverted

It's not that I don't want to talk to people.

I just know that I'm definitely not socially competent enough for that 🤣

(one time this person held their hand up to high-five me, and I just sat there staring at them...)

• Like 3

Another trait of intro/extroverted people is introverts are energized by being alone while extroverts are energized by being social with others 

(I’m definitely intro... though I get somewhat energized by talking about things that interest me with others I know well. So mostly intro, a tiny bit ambi?)

• Like 2
  • Paw up 1

WAS extroverted/ambiverted a long time ago, but I’m pretty sure all kindergarteners are. That’s when I got my best friend who is still my best friend today!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Strayed Away Fawn said:

WAS extroverted/ambiverted a long time ago, but I’m pretty sure all kindergarteners are. That’s when I got my best friend who is still my best friend today!

Yes! Most of my friends are extroverts because they did the whole "hello, my name is person, what's your name?" thing, so I didn't have to go up to them and do it myself.

• Like 1

Not much in the way of being drained or energized. All I know is that I get a lot more extroverted when tired/stressed, so that's my interaction style... but I need a lot of downtime from the world at large. For non-social reasons. I don't know what that makes me

Could have been scared of group projects

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

wow an update-

i definitely feel like im more ambi now

i love talking to new people and meeting them, its literally one of the best feelings just talking to someone and being like "yknow what, i think im really becoming their friend now!"

only thing is i get kinda anxious talking to new people. if i by some amazing coincidence ever meet any of you irl, dont be surprised if im just bumping my leg up and down repeatedly the whole time while periodically just zoning out and staring off into space lol

as for where i get my energy from, idk. i do find myself missing people more often than wanting to get away from them, tho.

19 hours ago, MATTRЕSS said:

i have No idea i don't talk to people enough to know :sobbing:

talking to people on the internet counts, especially if you type quickly

On 12/4/2019 at 5:06 PM, Magicmoonss said:

Most people on the internet are introverts. Extroverts don't usually shut themselves away to talk to people they don't know

I guess I'm ambivert.

On 12/4/2019 at 5:24 PM, CABINET said:

Another trait of intro/extroverted people is introverts are energized by being alone while extroverts are energized by being social with others 

(I’m definitely intro... though I get somewhat energized by talking about things that interest me with others I know well. So mostly intro, a tiny bit ambi?)

ok yep definitely ambi.

I like staying in since it's more convient usually, though since I've been out alot I've  realized that BOTH are the correct for my well being.

• Like 1

Just now, Zixvir said:

but not typing and just thinking is fine.

yeah, less drama happens that way.

you can forget a dumb thing someone said, but when you type something, its there forever.

5 hours ago, MAТТRESS said:

yeah, less drama happens that way.

you can forget a dumb thing someone said, but when you type something, its there forever.

well it's good speech practice.