Stray Fawn Community

Drawing... Anything!

Impy10

Name

Honeyfish

She-cat (female)

Pic

I haven't colored her yet, but she is a light honey (hence her prefix) with white splotches all over, which includes a white muzzle, white belly, and the bottom third of her tail is also white. Her eyes are amber. Her tail naturally parts into two long wisps of fur, which forms a sort of fish tail, hence her suffix.

image.png.aa5ccfc391e0bb9477ec3f21cd94a235.png

Backstory

She doesn't have much of a backstory. She has a mate, Queror (it's Latin for "to complain', he complains a lot). Honeyfish is a warrior, but she fell in love with Queror, a (sorta snooty) kittypet. They have three kits whom I haven't drawn yet. Queror visits Honeyfish and the kits at the camp (the Clan knows about it) every couple of days.

Personality

Optimistic, easily scared by things, trusts easily, doesn't easily see other's flaws and focuses on their strengths, extroverted, friendly

• Love 1

5 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

Name

Honeyfish

She-cat (female)

Pic

I haven't colored her yet, but she is a light honey (hence her prefix) with white splotches all over, which includes a white muzzle, white belly, and the bottom third of her tail is also white. Her eyes are amber. Her tail naturally parts into two long wisps of fur, which forms a sort of fish tail, hence her suffix.

image.png.aa5ccfc391e0bb9477ec3f21cd94a235.png

Backstory

She doesn't have much of a backstory. She has a mate, Queror (it's Latin for "to complain', he complains a lot). Honeyfish is a warrior, but she fell in love with Queror, a (sorta snooty) kittypet. They have three kits whom I haven't drawn yet. Queror visits Honeyfish and the kits at the camp (the Clan knows about it) every couple of days.

Personality

Optimistic, easily scared by things, trusts easily, doesn't easily see other's flaws and focuses on their strengths, extroverted, friendly

Done!

4D140875-F0CE-4790-A481-124C62034DFC.thumb.png.8f3034c7be56d45bb7ccd67de2d5d984.png

• Love 5

Hi wikipedia if u see this comment! Btw can u draw this character, raven?

She is a black fox, with a red tail tip, Red gazzele horns, Red claws, and big black dragon wings. She is Lisa's cousin!

• Eek! 1
  • Paw up 1

On 12/10/2019 at 5:43 AM, CinnamonBun10 said:

Name

Ath

Nonbinary (ware/wares)

Description

Ath is 5'2, with pale, pink-tinted skin and a constant blush; this skin is pulled over ware's body, which is wiry and scattered with small, thin scars. Ware's eyes are a deep, dark, near-black brown, which ware hides using dark purple contacts- Ath also wears rectangle-framed glasses, which are a pale cream colour. Ware wears warm brown formal suits, often appearing like funeral wear; ware even tends to insert a simple flower into the pocket to complete this look.

完成画像

Personality

Extremely formal, with a cold, calculating streak- ware is precise and to the point, even blunt at points. However, Ath isn't above chuckling at jokes or mistimed puns, nor is ware above asking for help. One thing ware is ashamed of, however, is being 'babied' by characters alike to Luksa. Ath tends to be sarcastic, driving people away via that method.

• Paw up 1

3 hours ago, Lisa The Wolf said:

Hi wikipedia if u see this comment! Btw can u draw this character, raven?

She is a black fox, with a red tail tip, Red gazzele horns, Red claws, and big black dragon wings. She is Lisa's cousin!

Personality?

On 12/10/2019 at 5:43 AM, CinnamonBun10 said:

I'll draw anything!

From humans to warrior cats

(Note- I'll also do nichelings)

Here is the form;

Name: Larina

Pic: larina_by_feralixxi_ddfv0nn-pre.thumb.jpg.a57f302ab9540b03f4f83579a64299df.jpg.83c6f45fbbbc1776e3776f897195db7b.jpg

Backstory: she doesn't really have one :/

Personality: quirky, friendly, an ambivert

@CinnamonBun10

• Paw up 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, The Flower Fawn said:

Name seaglasskit

Gender Female

PicBF28038C-4651-4CB5-9C93-F2F086599C1E.png.88d7a1c52c90ef8e6d10236c123af670.png

Backstory: no solid backstory yet

Personality: evil, and manipulative.

I actually have a drawing of her from earlier, and I’ll post it when I get back home

• Eek! 1