Stray Fawn Community

More Gem Colors

MysticTopaz

Current Colors: Green, Orange, Blue, Pink, Yellow.

Suggested Colors: Violet, White, Black, Brown, Red.

Reason: It's always nice to have more options when it comes to gem colors, because gem colors are used in a wide variety of ways, from marking what they do in life to who they are mated to and what family they are from.

CB9951D81B861164569B6FEFE00B9202616D643A

Gem colours are really useful as I can use them to note who is going to the next island and who is mates with who. i also think a feature in the family tree that lets us search for nichelings with a specific gem colour would be useful

Gem colours are really useful as I can use them to note who is going to the next island and who is mates with who. i also think a feature in the family tree that lets us search for nichelings with a specific gem colour would be useful

Omg yes!! I would LOVE to be able to search for nichelings by gem color!

Agreed, I used a combo for my mates as well as some solids to distinguish niches that are non mating, or male/female, etc. More colors for sure.

Also I'd like the option to choose the colors as soon as possible, maybe add the 3 gems, but keep them blocked out just like if they are too hot or cold, sleepy,  and such.

Came to suggest this, but decided to simply support this thread instead =3

I'd love at least as many gem colors as there are immunity genes. It would be so nice to be able to color code your immunity genes.

I am all for more colors too, and this here is a very good idea.

+1 and this thread is also helpful for finding new uses to the gems. Currently I just do blue for males, pink for females and leave the derp snouted (or otherwise useless) offspring green.

Another use is roleplaying: For example, designating the tribe leaders. I usually have three:  Matriarch (youngest female cub of last matriarch, blue), Defender (strongest individual, leads the tribe when it's under attack, orange), and Oracle (anyone who is blind, can hear the spirit paths open that lead the tribe to new islands, pink)

Yet another use: For designating personalities. Blue for calm, orange for aggressive, and so on.

I like this idea! More options are always a plus, and I think the current selection is a little... small?

I would also like the option to change all the gems at the same time (separate from individually changing them, of course). It would make things easier if you're going for a specific color pattern, or if you don't need patterns and just want to denote individuals.

• 3 weeks later...