Stray Fawn Community

Loophole Genie

Sky

You have one wish. Use it wisely. But watch out, or you might not get quite what you wanted...

You have one wish. once that wish is granted (or not quite granted) by me, you receive a new wish to make. You can wish for pretty much anything, but it can't be something in a game—for example, you can wish for your Flight Rising dragon to become real, but you can't wish for a cool new Flight Rising dragon. I, the Loophole Genie, will try and find a loophole to give you something a little...unwanted. Good luck on making a loophole-free wish!

and yeah, i stole this from the internet

• Like 2
  • Eek! 1

2 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

(I'm so sorry)

You're now the proud owner of a Puli car—from Hungary, as promised (and it's as good as new, too!). Out of all the cars you could've picked... *sigh*

(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puli_(car))

That’s fine. Not old enough to drive yet, but I’ll manage until then

• Like 1

Just now, Japanese Melon Fawn said:

That’s fine. Not old enough to drive yet, but I’ll manage until then

(you can now make another wish if you want. as soon as I grant a wish you can make a new one. not sure if rules were clear enough so just wanted to let you know)

• Eek! 1

Just now, Skysplash8 said:

(you can now make another wish if you want. as soon as I grant a wish you can make a new one. not sure if rules were clear enough so just wanted to let you know)

I wish for a new (friendly) canine companion.

5 minutes ago, Japanese Melon Fawn said:

I wish for a new (friendly) canine companion.

You are now the proud owner of a canine. Who lost their tooth, you don't know, but they probably miss it, since this canine is very nice and friendly. Just be careful not to chip it.

(also if you don't get what the catch is on any of your wish grantings, just let me know and I'll explain it)

• Eek! 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
54 minutes ago, CinnamonBun10 said:

?

The typo.. I was trying to make you figure out what was wrong with the word I quoted lol

15 hours ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

I wish that my Silver boi was real..

Congrats! You certainly have a silver boy. So silver in fact, that he's a statue. Whoops. 

15 hours ago, CinnamonBun10 said:

I wish Gravity Falls, OR (the place) was real

(OR stands for Organ, U.S)

Gravity Falls definitely existed. Too bad that it got razed and burnt to the ground, with nothing left.

15 hours ago, Evil Aether said:

I wish to be the fastest artist with the best quality art.

You may be the fastest artist, with the best quality art, but quality and speed are subjective! Those snails see you as fast, but humans?... Not so much.
Not only that, but you can only make perfect circles. Any other art you make turn into circles. You are a circle.

13 hours ago, Sting-tail elf said:

I wish sting-tail drakes were real

They're real, but at the cost of going extinct because they were all eaten by those pesky outdoor cats. 

37 minutes ago, gamingfawn said:

Here's something easy

I wish I could fly

Unfortunately, you can only fly at night. In an unreachable island off the cost of India. 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 hour ago, wikipedia (angel) said:
17 hours ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Congrats! You certainly have a silver boy. So silver in fact, that he's a statue. Whoops. 

Dammit!! I regret everything!

Guest SilverTheNicheling
2 hours ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Dammit!! I regret everything!

I take that back, I didn’t get enough to eat at that time.

well I'm supposed to be the Loophole Genie and you can make your own thread if you want to be the Loophole Genei but oh well I'm not gonna argue

22 hours ago, LonelyPerson said:

I wish for my neighbors to work on their cars somewhere else because im trying to be focused and they're very loud

Your neighbors are now working on their cars inside your home instead of outside of it. Good luck.

• Paw up 1

1 hour ago, Evil Aether said:

I wish for the rule on wishing on stuff inside games being banned to be gone with no repercussions.

The Loophole Genie forgot to tell you that rules can't be changed, even with a wish. That rule is in place because it's pretty much impossible to find loopholes with those types of wishes (due to there being lots more set rules than there are in real life). So sorry, that wish can't be granted in any way, shape or form :( You can, however try making a wish with this Loophole Genie, as they don't have the same rule (at least, I don't think so) :) 

29 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

The Loophole Genie forgot to tell you that rules can't be changed, even with a wish. That rule is in place because it's pretty much impossible to find loopholes with those types of wishes (due to there being lots more set rules than there are in real life). So sorry, that wish can't be granted in any way, shape or form :( You can, however try making a wish with this Loophole Genie, as they don't have the same rule (at least, I don't think so) :) 

Then I wish to have a finger that clicks really really fast. That is perfect for all clicker games. I have total control over this finger and people believe me when I tell them that I am not using an autoclicker. It is also 100% silent.

32 minutes ago, Evil Aether said:

Then I wish to have a finger that clicks really really fast. That is perfect for all clicker games. I have total control over this finger and people believe me when I tell them that I am not using an autoclicker. It is also 100% silent.

One of your fingers is now a clicker finger. Unfortunately, you'll never be able to use your right hand's index finger for anything but clicking from now on. Oh, and it's bright blue. You're welcome.

Just now, Skysplash8 said:

One of your fingers is now a clicker finger. Unfortunately, you'll never be able to use your right hand's index finger for anything but clicking from now on. Oh, and it's bright blue. You're welcome.

Like what do we use our index finger for other than clicking and pointing that you can't do with other fingers. 

I can always use my left hand to adapt and be ambidextrous. typing is technically clicking keys... And bright blue is awesome!

• Like 2