Stray Fawn Community

Loophole Genie

Sky

1 hour ago, Skysplash8 said:

Unfortunately, you'll never be able to use your right hand's index finger for anything but clicking from now on.

2 hours ago, Evil Aether said:

I have total control over this finger

• Like 1

I wish I could eat anything edible that I wanted at any time, having full control over what I eat and how I eat it, with zero negative health effects and all the health benefits I would get regularly, and as much as I want, still being able to eat if my hunger is completely satisfied, without getting too full to eat more.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, gamingfawn said:

I wish I could eat anything edible that I wanted at any time, having full control over what I eat and how I eat it, with zero negative health effects and all the health benefits I would get regularly, and as much as I want, still being able to eat if my hunger is completely satisfied, without getting too full to eat more.

Wish granted. However, every time you eat, you become a bright purple and a cow moo sound is audible to everyone in a 1 mile radius. (You only say it couldn't be a negative health effect)

• Eek! 1

I wish Evil Aether was tangible. And had had a PhD in psychology. I would also want her to be living and breathing. And also having a telepathic contention. With her.

but seriously... this is what I wish was true ;-;

15 hours ago, Evil Aether said:

I wish Evil Aether was tangible. And had had a PhD in psychology. I would also want her to be living and breathing. And also having a telepathic contention. With her.

but seriously... this is what I wish was true ;-;

Evil Aether is now all of the above. However, as soon as she became real, she starting taking over the world. As of writing this, Evil Aether is now Empress of the World, and soon, she will be Empress of the Universe. I must get going before her troops confiscate my communication. Good luck.

14 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

I wish 4 more wishes

You already have an indefinite amount of wishes. You just have to have each wish granted before you can make another. Thus, your wish was already granted ;)

I wish for the power of turning a random object of my choice, the chosen object being unknowable to you, dense and large enough to create a black hole which will swallow the earth.

-- The chosen object must remain on the earth for the duration needed to wreck the entire solar system. You can not grant all objects life and/or turn them into non-objects, or move the earth, anything in this solar system, nor wreck the planet yourself by any indirect measure. The action cannot be reversed. You can't stop, speed up, or otherwise influence time. 

-- When any object can and will be turned is decided by me. You must grant me the ability of 

"turning a random object of my choice, the chosen object being unknowable to you, dense and large enough to create a black hole which will swallow the earth."

Instantly. The perception of time, events and actions, has to be under my definition and not any other. Mind control is forbidden. You can't remove time, matter or gravity. I have to remain on the Earth under the rules mentioned as I'm currently on it. Again, you can't reverse events past, present or future to say, prevent humans from coming into existence, let them have three arms and the like. The rules of physics are unable to be messed with by anyone other than me.

-- The power can only do what's in the quote. There are no side effects that stop it from producing a black hole or would change its location. No plausible or inplausible if -- thens can be added.

I wish I could eat anything edible that I wanted at any time, having full control over what I eat and how I eat it, with zero negative effects and all the benefits I would get regularly, and as much as I want, still being able to eat if my hunger is completely satisfied, without getting too full to eat more.

2 hours ago, Reindeerfawn said:

I wish for the power of turning a random object of my choice, the chosen object being unknowable to you, dense and large enough to create a black hole which will swallow the earth.

-- The chosen object must remain on the earth for the duration needed to wreck the entire solar system. You can not grant all objects life and/or turn them into non-objects, or move the earth, anything in this solar system, nor wreck the planet yourself by any indirect measure. The action cannot be reversed. You can't stop, speed up, or otherwise influence time. 

-- When any object can and will be turned is decided by me. You must grant me the ability of 

"turning a random object of my choice, the chosen object being unknowable to you, dense and large enough to create a black hole which will swallow the earth."

Instantly. The perception of time, events and actions, has to be under my definition and not any other. Mind control is forbidden. You can't remove time, matter or gravity. I have to remain on the Earth under the rules mentioned as I'm currently on it. Again, you can't reverse events past, present or future to say, prevent humans from coming into existence, let them have three arms and the like. The rules of physics are unable to be messed with by anyone other than me.

-- The power can only do what's in the quote. There are no side effects that stop it from producing a black hole or would change its location. No plausible or inplausible if -- thens can be added.

Wish granted. Unfortunately, before you could destroy the world, you were poisoned. By whom, you'll—I mean, we'll, never know. You never said you couldn't die. And you're still on earth.

1 hour ago, gaminggingerbread said:

I wish I could eat anything edible that I wanted at any time, having full control over what I eat and how I eat it, with zero negative effects and all the benefits I would get regularly, and as much as I want, still being able to eat if my hunger is completely satisfied, without getting too full to eat more.

On 12/15/2019 at 8:41 PM, gaminggingerbread said:

On 12/15/2019 at 9:38 PM, Skysplash8 said:

Wish granted. However, every time you eat, you become a bright purple and a cow moo sound is audible to everyone in a 1 mile radius. (You only said it couldn't be a negative health effect)

6 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

Wish granted. Unfortunately, before you could destroy the world, you were poisoned. By whom, you'll—I mean, we'll, never know. You never said you couldn't die. And you're still on earth.

But then I'd have to die in 5 seconds flat after being instantly poisoned, or you would have needed to change the past. I'm assuming you flicked a boulder at me and then granted the wish while it's in the air, as you couldn't have afterwards. 

• Paw up 1

On 12/16/2019 at 2:05 PM, Skysplash8 said:

Evil Aether is now all of the above. However, as soon as she became real, she starting taking over the world. As of writing this, Evil Aether is now Empress of the World, and soon, she will be Empress of the Universe. I must get going before her troops confiscate my communication. Good luck.

If I was impress... 

The world would be a whole lot more wholesome. 

10 hours ago, gaminggingerbread said:

Wish granted. However, every time you eat, you become a bright purple and a cow moo sound is audible to everyone in a 1 mile radius. (I mean, it sounds positive to me, so that counts, right?)

• Sad 1

I wish I could eat anything edible that I wanted at any time, having full control over what I eat and how I eat it, with zero effects that would be negative, in my own opinion, and all the effects that would be positive, in my own opinion, that I would get regularly, and as much as I want, still being able to eat if my hunger is completely satisfied, without getting too full to eat more.

• 1 month later...
On 12/17/2019 at 10:28 PM, gamingcookie said:

I wish I could eat anything edible that I wanted at any time, having full control over what I eat and how I eat it, with zero effects that would be negative, in my own opinion, and all the effects that would be positive, in my own opinion, that I would get regularly, and as much as I want, still being able to eat if my hunger is completely satisfied, without getting too full to eat more.

I, the Loophole Genie, have been defeated... but I still want to grant more wishes ;) 

• Eek! 1

7 hours ago, gamingcookie said:

I wish for the ability to grant YOUR wish and find a loophole in it

That wish cannot be granted since you've always had the ability to make your own thread and be a Loophole Genie ;) 

I wish to have the ability to walk into my kitchen and have the food I crave on the table. When ever I want to. This item will not appear if there is not sufficient enough space. I am protected from all negative effects of this. And nobody will question why food keeps appearing on the table, they accept that it does. I have the ability to do this as many times as I want too. And it is never a good that I hate or a living thing.

1 hour ago, Evil Aether said:

I wish to have the ability to walk into my kitchen and have the food I crave on the table. When ever I want to. This item will not appear if there is not sufficient enough space. I am protected from all negative effects of this. And nobody will question why food keeps appearing on the table, they accept that it does. I have the ability to do this as many times as I want too. And it is never a good that I hate or a living thing.

Granted. Though you are protected from it (as you stated), your food is always flaming hot; if anyone that is not you touches it, they'll at the very least get a nasty burn on their hand, if not die.

1 hour ago, Skysplash8 said:

Granted. Though you are protected from it (as you stated), your food is always flaming hot; if anyone that is not you touches it, they'll at the very least get a nasty burn on their hand, if not die.

MAH FOOD! THATS WHATCHA GET FER TOUCHIN MAH FOOD

• Haha 1

On 1/29/2020 at 6:34 PM, Floridaball said:

I wish for all of the leaders from Civilization VI to become real, in a friendly form, close to me, and that they either speak English or I can understand and speak their languages.

Congrats on your new friends. Unfortunately, they can't really talk since they're dead. Good luck trying to figure out a way to speak to the dead, though.

• Like 1