Stray Fawn Community

Loophole Genie

Sky

6 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

Congrats on your new friends. Unfortunately, they can't really talk since they're dead. Good luck trying to figure out a way to speak to the dead, though.

Should’ve specified they were alive. Uh.. okay. Lovely, hello new dead friends.

• Haha 1

Okay, new thing: I wish to be able to shapeshift into any animal I choose, to be able to speak English, to be able to choose how I look, preferably invincible, and that people see me as the animal I currently have shapeshifter into.

I wish that I had a pencil that would bring whatever I draw to life, permanently, that I would be able to easily tell from other pencils and would conveniently find if I ever happened to lose it. If I choose, I may erase what I bring to life with the pencil. Anything I write about the characters I draw comes true, and I can have as many characters/things as I wish at one time and I have no limit to how many I can bring to life in total.

6 hours ago, Floridaball said:

Okay, new thing: I wish to be able to shapeshift into any animal I choose, to be able to speak English, to be able to choose how I look, preferably invincible, and that people see me as the animal I currently have shapeshifter into.

Congrats on being a cool shapeshifter. Unfortunately, you can only speak English when you're an animal, and you can only speak the language of whatever animal you last transformed into when you're in human form.

1 minute ago, Skysplash8 said:

Congrats on being a cool shapeshifter. Unfortunately, you can only speak English when you're an animal, and you can only speak the language of whatever animal you last transformed into when you're in human form.

More reasons to just be an animal all the time! Or just speak with animals.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, gamingcookie said:

I wish that I had a pencil that would bring whatever I draw to life, permanently, that I would be able to easily tell from other pencils and would conveniently find if I ever happened to lose it. If I choose, I may erase what I bring to life with the pencil. Anything I write about the characters I draw comes true, and I can have as many characters/things as I wish at one time and I have no limit to how many I can bring to life in total.

why must you people give me hard wishes?!

You know that its your pencil because it's HUGE. You can pick it up, but it's really hard because it's so heavy. Also, the characters you draw look exactly how you draw them... make sure you give them good body structure... or something, er, bad may happen.

3 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

why must you people give me hard wishes?!

You know that its your pencil because it's HUGE. You can pick it up, but it's really hard because it's so heavy. Also, the characters you draw look exactly how you draw them... make sure you give them good body structure... or something, er, bad may happen.

Alright I can live with that

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, gamingcookie said:

Here's something very easy

I wish for a lifetime supply of raspberry crowns

Granted! Enjoy your new pet wasps.

image.jpeg.7a4700f5d868f0349bb03f16a299840d.jpeg

(I had to look up what raspberry crowns were and apparently it's not only a dessert, but also a wasp!)

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, gamingcookie said:

I wish I could fly again

'again'??

Granted. You can now fly... one foot (or if you're metric, about 30 centimeters) off the ground for 10 seconds every 2 days.

I wish that I could be given from the Roblox company itself an incomprehensibly large amount of robux that I am free to use to purchase anything I wish, at any time. Other than that, nothing about my Roblox account at all has been changed.

5 hours ago, gamingcookie said:

I wish that I could be given from the Roblox company itself an incomprehensibly large amount of robux that I am free to use to purchase anything I wish, at any time. Other than that, nothing about my Roblox account at all has been changed.

Granted. Unfortunately, the person who gave you the robux was not supposed to do that (though they were part of the Roblox company), and they have been put into jail. Unbeknownst to the law and Roblox company, the person put into jail is innocent, and did not commit the crime of giving you free robux. The true culprit is free upon the world, and due to your wish, they are magically inclined to give others free money, but always somehow get away with it. (Sometimes the money is given back to whomever it belongs to, sometimes it is never found.) So, in conclusion, your wish has brought you near-unlimited virtual money, at the cost of setting a highly successful thief into the world, who will likely never be caught.

Congratulations.

I wish I could resurrect all my new dead Civilization VI friends, with all the attributes I previously wished for, as regular human beings who are exactly the age they are portrayed in the game, and look exactly as they are portrayed in the game, never aging or dying.

If that’s illegal, try this: I wish for a new pet European dragon, who can change species, traits (as in horn shape, etc), gender, and looks at my will, who is friendly, who can go months without food or water, and the slightest amount of food or water instantly satiates all thirst or hunger he or she may have had.

I wish gamepasses and products in Roblox games were sold at a reasonable price (eg. not almost 4000 robux to get enough diamonds in Royale High to purchase one pair of shoes or 1000 robux to get something that changes absolutely nothing about gameplay in Dungeon Quest)

1 hour ago, gamingcookie said:

I wish gamepasses and products in Roblox games were sold at a reasonable price (eg. not almost 4000 robux to get enough diamonds in Royale High to purchase one pair of shoes or 1000 robux to get something that changes absolutely nothing about gameplay in Dungeon Quest)

1 hour ago, Floridaball said:

I wish I could resurrect all my new dead Civilization VI friends, with all the attributes I previously wished for, as regular human beings who are exactly the age they are portrayed in the game, and look exactly as they are portrayed in the game, never aging or dying.

If that’s illegal, try this: I wish for a new pet European dragon, who can change species, traits (as in horn shape, etc), gender, and looks at my will, who is friendly, who can go months without food or water, and the slightest amount of food or water instantly satiates all thirst or hunger he or she may have had.

@Skysplash8?

• Paw up 1

1 hour ago, Floridaball said:

Resurrecting the dead is, unfortunately, against the law. However, your dragon friend is on its way! It'll be here in a while... maybe a year... or two? Sorry, the waitlist is really long, and these things come from across the galaxy... please don't give a bad rating, I have too many of those already...

• Eek! 1

1 hour ago, gamingcookie said:

The creators of the gamepasses and products in Roblox have changed their prices to one robux underneath what it was before. They say it's reasonable.

2 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

The creators of the gamepasses and products in Roblox have changed their prices to one robux underneath what it was before. They say it's reasonable.

they only say it is but it really isn't

• Like 1

I wish people would learn how to spell things correctly so I don't have to implode after I see someone spelling choose like cose, island like ilind, queen like qween, diamonds like dimonds, you're like your, too like to, angel like angle, etc.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, gamingcookie said:

I wish people would learn how to spell things correctly so I don't have to implode after I see someone spelling choose like cose, island like ilind, queen like qween, diamonds like dimonds, you're like your, too like to, angel like angle, etc.

Wish granted. There is no negative side effect because Loophole Genie fully approves of this wish

• Eek! 2