Stray Fawn Community

Nicheling sizes

Kira.APK

(Has this been suggested before?)

Are the body sizes just not right? Are your nichelings too big or too small? Well, i have the solution.

There is two ways you can do this. (DEVELOPERS, PICK ONLY ONE TO ADD) The first way, there will be an option in sandbox settings to change nicheling size. You can make them as small as a rabbil, or as big as a killer bearyena! Very simple, works for making the perfect animal nichelings.

The other way would be a new gene slot, with size tiny, small, medium, large, and huge. This way would work for nichelings of all different sizes. For example, one nicheling could be absolutely HUGE, and the other tiny. Put them together, and you got a pretty much normal sized nicheling. However, the bigger the nicheling, the stronger. ;) 

image.jpeg.514557769ef68b70fbe53322dde7fba1.jpeg THIS IMAGE IS PERFECT! https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjji9S93LrmAhXPWc0KHQfUC0wQjhx6BAgBEAI&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.tumblr.com%2Ftagged%2FNiche%3A-a-genetic-survival-game&psig=AOvVaw24B1Dq5BfgXPTzx6eWJkSe&ust=1576604736747538

Tundrakitsune's idea: Smaller nichelings are stealphier

• Like 2
  • Love 1

7 replies to this post

On 12/16/2019 at 12:35 PM, Sting-tail elf said:

But then you wouldnt want small nichelings

What if the sizes don't affect stats, but are just aestetic? 

Solution: Smaller= Faster/stealthier

On 12/16/2019 at 12:43 PM, Certified Baguette Lover said:

That would make them hard to see. I would suggest the minimum size being a dodomingo, possibly.

Hmm......................

dododododododomingies will steal eggzomi