Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community
Google Traduce

Hello? Anybody?

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, FawnPotato said:

Im here… I guess

Do you want to talk about random stuff? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sting-tail elf said:

What is your favorite FNaF character? 

Hmm... I don't know if I have a favorite… So Im just gonna say Funtime Freddy. He's somewhat cool.

  • Eek! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FawnPotato said:

Neither do I

I JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING, BUT IT'S WIERD

 

Have you ever eaten a raw egg? 

I have

Many times

Mmmmm, raw eggs

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sting-tail elf said:

I JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING, BUT IT'S WIERD

 

Have you ever eaten a raw egg? 

I have

Many times

Mmmmm, raw eggs

No... I have never eaten a raw egg. (And probably never will)

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, FawnPotato said:

Hmm... I don't know if I have a favorite… So Im just gonna say Funtime Freddy. He's somewhat cool.

I like lolbit, mangel, and funtime foxy. Those three i will play in roleplays if custom isnt allowed.

  • Paw up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, FawnPotato said:

Hmm... I don't know if I have a favorite… So Im just gonna say Funtime Freddy. He's somewhat cool.

Mah boi yes

I’ve noticed that often my favorite characters from any fandom are either very similar to my personality, or *almost* the complete opposite...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Reindeerfawn said:

Is that what sting-tail drakes prey on?

 

 

Sting-tail drakes eat anything related to meat (fish, eggs, etc.) 

But i also eat raw eggs IRL... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Sting-tail elf said:

Sting-tail drakes eat anything related to meat (fish, eggs, etc.) 

But i also eat raw eggs IRL... 

Like raw, raw? Is that traditional in your country? We have some weird old dishes here from the war when people just didn't have ingredients. They'll probably get lost to time at some point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Reindeerfawn said:

But now that you're part sugar, aren't you afraid of X-Mas Coffee-Fawn? 

The only time I have not been part sugar was when I took the form of a fawn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Reindeerfawn said:

Like raw, raw? Is that traditional in your country? We have some weird old dishes here from the war when people just didn't have ingredients. They'll probably get lost to time at some point.

Yup. Raw raw. Fresh from the shell

It's not traditional, I just one day thought "hmmm, what does raw egg taste like?" and then I just ate a raw egg 

RAW EGGS R GUD xD

  • Eek! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, gaminggingerbread said:

The only time I have not been part sugar was when I took the form of a fawn

But now your face is made of it! Your cookie guise had none to melt. It's tragic. So, more sugar-y? I'm just an abomination against nature and wouldn't know. No one cares about the specific form of reindeers or their sugar content 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Reindeerfawn said:

But now your face is made of it! Your cookie guise had none to melt. It's tragic. So, more sugar-y? I'm just an abomination against nature and wouldn't know. No one cares about the specific form of reindeers or their sugar content 

Im just a random dragonwolf watching this xd

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Sting-tail elf said:

Yup. Raw raw. Fresh from the shell

It's not traditional, I just one day thought "hmmm, what does raw egg taste like?" and then I just ate a raw egg 

RAW EGGS R GUD xD

Say hello to Salmonella:

CD232D5A-8268-486C-AC9B-423BCD2A5386.jpeg.e60d446003116fb671a7545ec996af0c.jpeg

  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Japanese Melon Fawn said:

Say hello to Salmonella:

CD232D5A-8268-486C-AC9B-423BCD2A5386.jpeg.e60d446003116fb671a7545ec996af0c.jpeg

Salmonella doesn't like me, then xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Sting-tail elf said:

Yup. Raw raw. Fresh from the shell

It's not traditional, I just one day thought "hmmm, what does raw egg taste like?" and then I just ate a raw egg 

RAW EGGS R GUD xD

What does it taste like? Like sweet? Or what

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...