Stray Fawn Community

Niche Ultimate Warrior Cats Challenge - Huge Update Sneak Peek! Version 3.

Kittylover16063

Hi everyone, it’s Kittylover16063 here. Today I announce that a huge update is coming to my Niche Ultimate Warrior Cats Challenge, by the end of January 2020! It will be version 3 of my Warrior Cats Challenge.  It will take time to figure out mechanics around the random number generator, game mechanics and the in game console commands. 

Deep in a gloomy forest, with no stars twinkling above the leafless trees, a muscular tom was training a whole group of Clan cats, that he recruited by walking into  their dreams. He forces a clan she-cat to murder the spirit of a Dark forest cat. The cats trained aggressively and they yowled as they fought. 

Guess, what this mysterious place is?   The Dark Forest! That’s right, the Dark Forest, aka the Place of No Stars is coming to my Ultimate Warrior Cats Challenge! The Dark Forest Cats can walk into your clan cat’s dreams, and turn them evil! If you are very unlucky a whole army of rogues can invade your cats and your Clan may die in front of your eyes!

Features coming to my Warrior Cats Challenge:

- Peaceful beginnings. StarClan Prophecies, omens, greencough, events and the Dark Forest won’t happen until the third generation of Warrior Cats. Make sure you have a big clan by the time the drama begins. This feature stops the high chance that your Clan will die off in the start of the game. 

- The Dark Forest. Cats who have severely broken the warrior code, go there when they die. The Dark Forest Cats may start plotting on your Clan once the third generation starts. 

-Murder. Sometimes clan cats who are influenced by the Dark Forest will try to murder another clan cat, although the chance of succeeding is low. 

-DF Rogue cats. (This is not to confused with the In Game Rogue Males) When  DF Clan cats gets banished from Clan (actually still keeping  them in the Clan) they get the Omega rank, and become rogue cats. They will set a rogue cat camp, and will plot with the Dark Forest Cats to destroy your Clan. Be careful not to banish too many cats, or else they may form an army to start a war with your Clan. 

-Omens: Cats who are born with different genes  can cause an omen. Rain and Sunny weather have a very small chance to lead to a flood and a drought. 

-Events: There going to be a new selection of events which is not related to StarClan prophecies. These events will happen more unexpectedly and dramatically as the nature world can be cruel sometimes.

- There will be more scenarios (higher chance) where your Clan leader could lose a life. This could be from Starvation, Dark Forest, Greencough, Drowning and more. 

- Finally but not least, the challenge ending will be reduced from 1000 moons to 500 moons. You can still go on forever if you have time. 

• Like 1
  • Eek! 3