Stray Fawn Community

Manuel planting

Zixvir

So I'm surprised this hasn't {or at least I haven't found any thing like this} been suggested it is planting trees and berry's the idea is you can pick a berry or harvest a berry harvest meaning put in food pile (maybe do that instead) and pick meaning pick up then you can dig a hole and plant the berry and same  thing with trees  also the plants take time to grow so

food growth:

berry bushes: takes 5 days to grow into a sapling and 13 days to then grow into a berry bush and will bloom after 2 days then produce fruit continually.

toxic berry bush: takes 5 days to grow into a sapling and then grows poison thorns after 2 days (attacking without poison resistance will result in being poisoned) then after 20 more days it will grow into a full bush and will bloom after 2 days then produce fruit continually.

trees(all trees included): takes 20 days to grow into a sapling and will turn into a tree 50 days after and will bloom after 5 days then take 1 day to produce food.

Lifespans: everything eventually dies so trees live 1,000 days

berry bushes live 50 days

poison berry bush lives 100 days

blooming cycle:after berries are picked or acorns fall the plant will have to bloom in order to produce more food.

Trees: takes 1 day to bud and 5 to bloom and another 3 till harvest but are bountiful

berry bush: takes 3 days to bud 2 to bloom and harvest

toxic berry: takes 5 days to bud and 2 to bloom

this could also tie into my idea with food types so I will put that in here also  please tell me if you're confused and what you're confused on.

• Like 2

19 replies to this post

The problem some planting suggestions prevent or don't care to is that it has a serious balancing issue. Georgie might have suggested something alike with tree life spans to counteract. I can't really remember. There was also one with digging and tree roots? Haven't checked these for too long...

• Like 2

Good suggestion, I think the grow times are too long though

I think at least the berry bushes should take less than a nicheling's lifespan to grow

Oh and the growing times could be customizable in sandbox mode!

• Like 1

On 11/14/2019 at 8:01 PM, Zixvir said:

so maybe when you tap on the food tab you can see the different types of food you  currently have.

categories:

Berries:  anyone can eat this and if the nicheling is allergic than it gets a barf affect that makes it hungry and starving 

Meat: anyone can eat this and cracker jaw gets a bonus food called marrow added to the food pile and nichelings can't be allergic 

Poison berries: nichelings without poison resistance will get poisoned when eating this. this shouldn't take away the poison resistance needed to harvest them though.

Fish: 

Nuts: these are already cracked nuts that can't be eaten with cracker jaw because cracker jaw can't chew it can crack and if a nicheling has an allergy than it gets paralysis or instant DEATH!

Stinky fruit:

Carnivorous plant fruit:

Milk: only baby nichelings can eat this and this is produced every 3 turns a mother is next to her baby child and will only be produced when the mothers child is a baby sometimes other nichelings can eat this if they get an allergy mutation though.

Roots:

insects:

bone marrow: you can get this if a cracker jaw eats meat and any nicheling can eat this and if a nicheling is allergic they take 10 damage to lifetime

feel free to add on if you like! or if you're confused tell me so I can fix it like felix the fix it guy but a typer

sorry but I don't know how else.

2 minutes ago, Lisa The Dragonwolf said:

Btw welcome to the forums! I just now noticed your new.

That's Melon

2 minutes ago, Lisa The Dragonwolf said:

I wish i knew how to do that. Especially at school.

I used a site/app called Piskel (I found the thing thanks to these forums ^ ^)